Universal Gaming League

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
almost 12 years ago

http://www.enemydown.co.uk/clancomments.php?id=66650

Basicly its 2:06 and i have no brain cells as it is, so i cant figure the right word for it... i gess CLAN COMMENTS might be a good start...

But maybe something like back in ed day, Should be able to write some **** about people you played. So that others can avoid playing default hunting nubs. YOU KNOW WHO U ARE!

Also i am thinking about eating some nice pasta mmmmm.........

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

Jp  mr.viruS Already previously been mentioned, and would get abused.

almost 12 years ago

Jp  mr.viruS y u so stoopid

almost 12 years ago
01  Bradlewis
Libra Whore
almost 12 years ago

Its really fun reading the clan comments on ED tbh :D

In a way mrvirus has a point, if the rating on a clan is low then teams will dodge them and technically the games they play can be more fun as they wouldn't be playing retards.

On the other hand its because of these retards admins will find themselves removing a lot of these comments after games.

To be totally honest it was never actually abused that much in ED surprisingly but the whole css scene has changed now and with the amount of idiots i see on this site on a daily bases that fail just because they haven't done a simple thing like "read the rule page" or "look above the shoutbox" it is a recipe for disaster

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

01  Bradlewis It sometimes surprises me that they even managed to register.

03  QCK
Drinks too much
almost 12 years ago

Jp  mr.viruS its a good idea, just surprised that someone who flames so much suggested it :)

side note: do this

almost 12 years ago

03  QCK You make it sound like this post wasn't a flame? :S

almost 12 years ago

01  Bradlewis oh and this :D I miss ED comments =[

Is  CaPPiNg!
Policy Advisor
almost 12 years ago

01  Bradlewis +1 would be very bad imo at this point and time

03  QCK
Drinks too much
almost 12 years ago

Sg  wapps my post wasnt flame, i agreed with his suggestion but you said yourself on the fixture after ours that you have a hatred for apathy.

almost 12 years ago

03  QCK I don't think you quite understand me... I was saying that HIS post was a flame, and I never said such a thing MYSELF haha =D oh bro, you so silly!

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
almost 12 years ago

03  QCK Dunno where u got that from, friend. We gona smash ur backdoors in at i46 show u some luuvz

Is  CaPPiNg! you know what else is bad at this point in time ? Petrol prices, FOOD prices, BACON prices, And other stuffs. Gess what tho..... I JUST HAD BACON.

So as you can see there should be atleast Rating system AND maybe just maybe even people like myself might not be ****s to other team. EVEN THO I RARELY DO IT ON PURPOSE, just little troll now and then.

almost 12 years ago

Jp  mr.viruS

just little troll

little troll

troll

almost 4 years ago
over 3 years ago

great site. this helped me alot but this one is abit outdated. are there any recent updates?

weldingsanantoniotexas.com

about 3 years ago

cant get over this. will recommend this to my friends.

decking spartanburg sc

almost 3 years ago

Time, mystical time www.housecleaningspokanewa.com