Universal Gaming League

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Out of interest, how many people would potentially be interested in this here on UNGL? I am yet to find a league other than ESL out there which supports FIFA on the PC...

If your interested, please post below because if we can get enough numbers, then perhaps we can convince UNGL to open up a new 1v1 ladder? =)

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE if i can get my damn controller to work id be well up for it love fifa :)

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Cl  steven- Yeah, they've ****ed up FIFA 12 in the sense that they want people to only use official 360 controllers &/or that logitech one.

What I did was I took my old configuration file from FIFA 11 and pasted it in FIFA 12. Now I play with my PS2 controller haha :)

Can't do a lot with the analogue sticks but it gets the job done.

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE oh class i try do that later on cause i really dont like the xbox controller ive allways been a playstation guy so if i can use the ps2 or ps3 controller that will be great :)

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Cl  steven- Yeah! If I remember correctly, the file is in My Documents/FIFA 11/buttonDataSetup.ini

If you don't find it, I can upload mine if you wish and you can give it a shot.

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE yeah im gonna give it a shot if it doesnt work id much appreciate if u can upload it :)

almost 12 years ago

id be up for it :)

tbh if more than 1 person was active its more than the HON 5v5, id say its worth a try :)

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

02  Mati Fair point in regards to the comparison with the HoN ladder!

almost 12 years ago

i bluddy love fifa, me hughsy mx fonzi batham rattlesnk would all play in it, although, a 2v2 ladder is much more fun and friendlier, i think that'd be a better choice ;)

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE its a no brainer tbh, such a popular game, in a league with an easy layout i could see it get very popular esp if tournaments etc are introduced.

almost 12 years ago

Gb  paradox will never have enough time on his hands to do it

Gb  IV
Slugger
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Dollon WHEN 1V1 LADDER READY PLS?!

almost 12 years ago

Gb  IV when flamers and haters leave UNGL

almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago

I am a pes fan but lately not enjoying their new stuff, if this happens i'd be up for it.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  ritchiedrama I agree that 2v2 FIFA is fun. It's always a good laugh!

Thing is, with FIFA there are so many potential options. I reckon that if UNGL did pick up FIFA, they should make a 1v1 ladder, a 2v2 ladder and then do a poll regarding a 3v3 ladder then make an 11v11 ladder for fun lol.

11v11 would be sick where every player is a specific position within the team chosen. Would be a good laugh too!

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Dollon I'm sure it isn't rocket science to create a few new ladders assuming this website is built on some sort of CMS which paradox made, surely?!

FIFA doesn't even require Libra. Both players need to take a fraps screenshot at the end of the game... simples. Just like ESL.

UNGL has tons of potential... problem is everytime a bunch of guys suggest a new game it's always written off for some unknown reason.

For example, I think I remember when they created a ladder for some random FPS shooter (i might be wrong) or the HoN ladder...

UNGL did well with HoN cups but if they want to expand more then they need to implement games which people are asking for...

Plus, regarding the amount of "flamers and haters" on UNGL. I honestly believe that if UNGL became even more popular than it already is - after an influx of new gamers for different games, the flamers and haters would become much less saturated... I would say that 99% of competitive FIFA players I've played against or come across when competing in the ESL ladders are all nice enough lads. Unlike a certain handful of css players I used to run into back in the day. Heck, you can't even "cheat" or "hack" in FIFA so admins wouldn't even be required to do much...

Nl  panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
almost 12 years ago

OLDSCHOOL FIFA PLAYINQ. WITH ZE KEYBOARD!

almost 12 years ago

Nl  panz0r fifa 97 FTW!

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Rhaz 98 RTWC was sick. I loved the indoor 5v5 map lol

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE have to agree

Gb  Brodieeee
likes men.
almost 12 years ago

I'd play if it was managed properly ;)

Gb  paradox
The Boss
almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE - technically adding it to the site is simple, however making it a success it much more difficult. First of all it needs a stable set of admins, a set of rules which can be enforced; but most importantly a significant community behind it (10 people mentioning it in a thread doesn't mean the game would be actively played). I'm open minded to introducing new games, but it does require preparation.

almost 12 years ago

i wouldnt bother guys, im not that interested in topping the ladder

almost 12 years ago

01  ash :D if only you werent terrible at shooting, we may win some 2v2 games!

almost 12 years ago

would be something interesting to see here at UNGL

almost 12 years ago

Gb  paradox hmm i dont think the admining of games on fifa would be as hard as css or lol but css and lol are more demanding games but id defiantly like to see a fifa ladder soon if it can happen :)

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  paradox The FIFA scene is growing every day and is currently very big... just give it a go for the love of god!

The set of rules are simple...

*online league game type, 6 mins, any teams*

*if player disconnects, play again with same score with remaining time*

*all players must screenshot score at end of the game*

done... that's all it requires.

As for the community... half the people on cadred play FIFA on PC... I was never expecting to get over 10 or so people on here who would be interested for the reason that the UNGL forums aren't as populated as cadred forums or other esports forums.

You can search cadders, tek9, etc etc and you'll find threads lots of threads. You could even say that FIFA unites players from different fps/esport games together...

Somebody once did a one night fifa 12 cup for their org once and advertised it on cadred, it was full before the thread was deleted - and that's an achievement, believe me!

With regards to preparation, just give it a shot, I'm sure myself, the other people on here and a whole bunch of other people within the css scene and other esports scenes are willing to help.

UNGL will barely require any admins, you will get a new influx of players = win win :D

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 12 years ago

PUT IT TO A PUBLIC VOTE. SEE HOW BIG THE RESPONSE IS AND WHETHER IT IS A POSITIVE RESPONSE OR NOT.

i.e

"Should UNGL introduce a 1on1 ladder for FIFA 12?"

Answers being YES or NO.

Take it from there.

almost 12 years ago

Gb  Projekt i have a feeling that cause theres more people into css and lol they will vote no :/

almost 12 years ago

There's about 6+ people in the Perilous community actively playing Fifa when they can, they'd defiantely be interested in something like this.

It started with 1 person getting it, now it's spreading throughout the community. It won't be long before we all have it and I'd imagine everyone would be up for some games.

The simplicity of UNGL would make it a sucess here, as no one can be bothered dicking around on ESL.

almost 12 years ago

01  MiCk if youre counting rhaz as one of them then im gonna have to have words with him

plus if i ever try to take screenshots whilst on fifa they always turn out black

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Cl  steven- I agree. Casual people might just vote no for the sake of it...

HOWEVER, even if people do vote no, if its possible to see the NUMBER OF VOTES who vote yes, if its a nice chunky number i think its still a fair idea to put the troll no votes to a side and look at the number of yes votes.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

01  ash :D yeah pritn screens are black with fifa for some ghey reason.

try fraps?

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE i dont see how touching myself will help the screenshots come out better, but ill give it a go

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE yea thats a good idea actually and if they get alot of yes votes even if no won id still say ungl should try introduce a fifa ladder

almost 12 years ago

01  ash :D Rhaz? Who's he?......I kid!

Rhaz is 3 of the 6 people I am talking about, in size not skill.

almost 12 years ago

I like the idea, i don't play Fifa on the PC but i do play head to head an Pro Clubs on the PS3.

As mentioned above it wouldn't take much to get the 1v1 ladder up an running an very little work for us admins to deal with.

Right type of advertisement an this will take off big time, maybe even hold a Fifa Cup once a month no prizes just bragging rights between the friends / community depending on how the ladder is going.

I for one hope we can sort something out regarding Fifa its a massively played game world wide an will only help promote UNGL.

almost 12 years ago

Gb  Bulbedd That's a good admin response!

Although as for the 1v1 ladder being easy, isn't it still under development by Paradox?

A suggestion I made to TheKGL which also doesn't (yet) have the ability for 1v1... couldn't squads be created so that members could join and then play games retrospectively through a squad?

I know some teams wouldn't like to share a team page with people, as they may be good and others in the community may not be as good so ladder placement could be skewed, but create 1 man teams?...

Just an option.

almost 12 years ago

2v2s are so much more fun imo! unmute the microphones and have a scream fest

almost 12 years ago

Gb  Bulbedd im really liking this :D

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Bulbedd Cheers for the response mate! Good to see an admin is for this :)

As for everybody mentioning the 1v1 thing being developed, what people could do is just create a team and have only themselves in it and put origin ids where people put steam ids/LoL names.

Then another option can be for 2v2,3v3,11v11 etc.

11v11 would be epic lol

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE That's a really good idea, if only someone else had mentioned this before.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

01  MiCk Thanks :)

I just hope the idea is brought forward tbh.

almost 12 years ago

BF3 Ladder! BF3 Ladder!

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Nx  BiGz One at a time xD

BF3 might even be a decent investment for UNGL too... but the awesome thing about FIFA is that it will barely require any admin input compared to BF3/CSS/LoL/HoN etc.

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
almost 12 years ago

BF3 will fail i can tell you this now. We have already looked into it.

almost 12 years ago

Id be in for this fifa ladder. Matt sucks though :/

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Out of interest, would you guys - UNGL - be willing to try this out if I got a petition of people from within the esports scene (mainly source players) who would be interested in this??

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

Gb  paradox - Lb  KYANITE - technically adding it to the site is simple, however making it a success it much more difficult. First of all it needs a stable set of admins, a set of rules which can be enforced; but most importantly a significant community behind it (10 people mentioning it in a thread doesn't mean the game would be actively played). I'm open minded to introducing new games, but it does require preparation.

See if you can run a decent 8/16/32 man challonge tourny on it, and then possibly present that as proof that it may possibly work for UNGL.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ If I can advertise it on here, then I can guarantee I can get a tourney running. I would probably manage 16/32 without much of a problem if cadred let me advertise it on there too, but we both know it'll just get deleted.

To everybody in general - what day does everybody think is most appropriate for this to be set up?

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE Any day between Monday-Thursday

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ Thursday it is then.

almost 12 years ago

The games wouldn't take long either so a preferred day shouldn't be a problem.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Bulbedd Yup, it'll be standard ESL FIFA rules. 6 mins a half!

almost 12 years ago

Shame i only have it for the PS3 =[

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Bulbedd I think it's half price on PC atm!

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Alright guys, some changes still need to be made but the date/time etc is all sorted. Those of you who are interested and can make it, feel free to sign yourselves up! :)

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/hzbcfh6cns

Good luck and if there are any questions, don't hesitate to pm me!

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Bumppppppppp!

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 12 years ago

FFFFFUUUUU WHY HAS MY CONTROLLER BROKE NOW OF ALL TIMES FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Projekt You don't need a controller.

Use keyboard.

GOGOGOGOGOGO!

almost 12 years ago

Gb  Projekt you broke it knowing that you would bottom the new fifa ladder

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

01  ash :D But we won't have a FIFA ladder if you lot who said you would join the ladder, don't join the cup xD

Or in projekt's case - pretend they've broken their controllers coz they're afraid of losing ;P

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 12 years ago

Fighting talk...I like it ;) haha, I'll get a new one during the week, only £12 round here. Then DOMINATION SHALL OCCUR! Morecambe FC...beware.

almost 12 years ago

Gb  Projekt GOOD CHEATS WILL COST U MORE THAN 12QUID TO BEAT ME NOOBS

almost 12 years ago

01  ash :D only if u could noclip in fifa :>

almost 12 years ago

Cl  steven- have you been watching my demos?

almost 12 years ago
Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Projekt 12 quid? what controller is that? ;o

almost 12 years ago
Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Cl  steven- That looks like a nice controller actually. Solid grip etc.

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE i know all ud have to do in the odd year give it a varnish and it would be great condition

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE Official xbox 360 wired usb edition. :)

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Projekt Where abouts do you get it from? Such a bargain, heck I want one!

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE +1 to that, deffo more around here :(

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago
Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ Meh, noob prices. Need Projekt's price tbh

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE £5 difference isn't that much :P would be nice not to pay it though :P

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ Exactly, it WOULD be nice not to pay it:P

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 12 years ago

Dunno, just a local games shop. Not a big brand. All sealed boxes etc. :)

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Projekt Nice! I wish I had local game shops which actually acknowledged PC gaming where I live -.-

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE They just sell the standards man. 360, PS3 and PC games, a couple of steelseries mousemats and that kinda thing, a couple of razer mic and then controllers. Just bits and bobs like that. But they're all local and because of that they treat you like a person instead of a walking £5 note. :D

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Projekt So if I bought a standard 360 USB controller, would it automatically also function on the PC?

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE I see no reason why it wouldn't. I know windows actually sell their own version of the 360 controller specifically for windows, but it's just a way of creaming more money. The one's I've bought have always been boxed as wired 360 controllers. For me I just plugged it into my usb port in my comp, chose which buttons do what in game and bobs your uncle. :)

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

I use an original XBOX controller with a USB adapter usually for my PC games, and then just use the XBCD drivers and that works pretty much the same as a 360 pad. I would however love a proper one :(

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Projekt Fair doos! I'll see what I can find when I go into town. My only fear is adapting to the 360 controllers coz i currently play with a PS2 controller so i'm used to both analog sticks being close together xD

Dunno if ill feel a significant difference with the way the 360 controller is set out.

Gb  DazzyJ Original controller with a USB adapter? Arent xbox controllers usb in the first place? Q_Q

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Just a reminder to all the people who were initially interested. If you're available, sign yourself up to this one night cup to prove there's an audience!

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/hzbcfh6cns

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE the original pavement slab xbox ones.

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE i think he means original ebox controller.

almost 12 years ago

Gb  CrimsoN! beat u with rangers and u were spain, just sayin

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago

02  Mati doesnt help when torres cant hit the goal.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Cl  steven- Torres is pretty sick in FIFA!

Looks like he's regaining his form in real life too.

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE ah yea hes sick in fifa but hes missed so many in real life for us :(

lets hope that goal against barca gets his confidence up :D

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Cl  steven- ...and his hattrick today lol!

almost 12 years ago

02  Mati :') You can only use that bloody legacy defending so you beat me :(. WHY YOU SO NOOB?!

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  CrimsoN! Pffftttt... Legacy defending?

*cringe*

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE I KNOW RIGHT!

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  CrimsoN! Hehehe. Reminds me that I should state that Tactical Defending is obligatory in the cup actually... just to make sure some smart a*se doesn't try to sneak Legacy on lol

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE That scrubber would. That matt noob :D

almost 12 years ago

Lb  KYANITE Playing when I was away in Sheffield, my mate was playing vs (AI) Milwall, and got smashed 3-0 before complaining loudly about how the defending had changed and ****ed his game play up

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Dollon hahaha

Tbh, the only thing I dislike about the new defending is that I'm always afraid to go into challenges/interceptions because I don't want to get skinned.

I just try to jockey infront of the opposing player as much as possible or I take control of another player and try to jockey infront of the most likely pass to try and intercept it.

It's nice, but they should implement a mixture of the old "hold circle for pressure + tackle" alongside the new tactical defending.

However they should do it in such a way that every1 can't just bloody keep a hold of circle like the old FIFAs... perhaps they would make every1 run out of position or something, or make the chances of actually succeeding in the tackle slimmer or something.

But it just feels like it's difficult to get as "stuck in" this year than before.

I hate it when the commentators say "Look at them out there, such static defending".

And then I'm like

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 12 years ago

Good luck everyone tonight!

almost 4 years ago
almost 4 years ago

I am Mad About it

over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago

oh class i try do that later on cause i really dont like the xbox controller ive allways been a playstation guy so if i can use the ps2 or ps3 controller that will be great :)

learn more

over 3 years ago

My brother would be interested in this FIFA thing

He works at pedicure campbell

over 3 years ago

What I did was I took my old configuration file from FIFA 11 and pasted it in FIFA 12

click here

over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago

<a href="https://www.google.com/">google</a>

google

over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago

im interested. count me in pls. glad i found this site

over 3 years ago

I have been looking for this information for a long time, I was very surprised when I found it here. jiofi local html

over 3 years ago

I have been looking for this information for a long time, I was very surprised when I found it here. jiofi local html

over 3 years ago

Where can we sign up for this FIFA 12 PC Ladder? If you need deck repair in fort collins then visit our page for more info

over 3 years ago

great site. this helped me alot but this one is abit outdated. are there any recent updates?

hairextensionsrochesterny.com

over 3 years ago

1031 San Jose exchange company

thank you for sharing this blog

about 3 years ago

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks

Click here

about 3 years ago

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!

visit here

about 3 years ago

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..

mehr Abonnenten auf instagram

about 3 years ago

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.

iluminação controlo

about 3 years ago

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.

online marketing

about 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing this post, if you are looking for <a href="https://www.uniquelandscaping.com.au">landscaping services</a> then please visit our website to find out more

about 3 years ago

https://www.completetreecare.com.au/

Look at that article! So nice!!

about 3 years ago

https://www.nbwindowcleaning.com.au/

We can do this guys! Great post!!

about 3 years ago
about 3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

rubbish removal bridgend

about 3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

removals hartlepool

about 3 years ago

https://www.keysidelocksmiths.com.au/

Amazing site this is!! Love it!

about 3 years ago

https://www.fastasbestosremoval.com.au/

Glad to have found this page!!

about 3 years ago

https://teamflex.com.au/

Visit our supplement store! You won't regret it!

about 3 years ago

https://www.peanutbutterjelly.com.au/

Check out our street food fusion restaurant!!

about 3 years ago

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.

tree surgeon in colchester

about 3 years ago

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.

covid tulum

about 3 years ago

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.

where is cozumel

about 3 years ago

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!

közbeszerzési pályázatírás Debrecen

about 3 years ago

this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!

buy onlyfans subscribers

about 3 years ago

this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!

best cenotes in riviera maya

about 3 years ago

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..

rumah pintar

about 3 years ago

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

mérhetetlenül tisztességes ügyvéd Debrecen

about 3 years ago

You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!.

<a href="https://www.islandlifemexico.com/cozumel-restaurant-guide/">best food in cozumel</a>

about 3 years ago

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.

best food in cozumelhttps://www.islandlifemexico.com/cozumel-restaurant-guide/

about 3 years ago

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.

nightlife in Cozumel

about 3 years ago

I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?

yucateco food

about 3 years ago

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.

Automatyka domowa

about 3 years ago

Automatyka domowa

almost 3 years ago

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..

luxury bathroom vanity

almost 3 years ago

awesome. learned alot. keep posting more boudoir photography new orleans la

almost 3 years ago

Is it okay to post part of this on my website basically post a hyperlink to this webpage?

5 star resort tulumhttps://www.islandlifemexico.com/tulum-hotel-guide/

almost 3 years ago

Is it okay to post part of this on my website basically post a hyperlink to this webpage?

5 star resort tulum

almost 3 years ago

all inclusive hotel in tulum

almost 3 years ago

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..

coronavirus quintana roo

almost 3 years ago

Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.

best trails taroko

almost 3 years ago

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..

Hualien tourist spot

almost 3 years ago

You were my town www.lasvegascaregiver.com