Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

would anyone play a 1v1 fifa ladder?

or like a 11v11 be a pro mix lobby sort of thing via ungl? idk just an idea?

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Pretty sure a FIFA ladder/cup was suggested for UNGL in the past. Their reply to it then was pretty much;

"If you can generate enough interest in one and run a cup for it, we may try it out"

Unfortunately as far as I can gather there wasn't enough interest for them to go any further with it than that.

Gb  h L k
Ex-Semi-Amateur
over 11 years ago

The issue here is the new game coming out every year, I can image it going stale in parts when people haven't moved and people have.

for me personally I'd like to play in one though.

over 11 years ago

^this =) however, i would love fifa on here ;o

over 11 years ago

i guess your right, and oh i didnt know tbf, i just thought about it xD

would be good fun but i can see the part about the new game each year etc etc

over 11 years ago

Yeah but , also what on , i mean Pc,Xbox,PS3? i have it on all allways been a fifa fan ., shame im a liverpool supporter! :P

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 11 years ago

Yeah it was suggested by Lb  KYANITE ages back, I told him to run a cup off-site as proof that it could work, however to the best of my knowledge the signups weren't that great - and that was with advertising on news sites.

over 11 years ago

Places like clanbase do 1 on 1 fifa ladders from memory but I'm talking 4 years ago apart from that don't think many leagues run / advertise it

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 11 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ I attempted to run a 1 night cup. Initially with 16 sign up spots. About 8 were filled and only 3 showed up.

It was sort of hypocritical because at the time, everybody commented on the thread saying "YUSS BRING THIS 2 UNGL PLS SO NICE" then when it came to actually joining a cup, nobody bothered.

over 11 years ago

ive always played it on pc, i use an xbox contoller though, i just prefer pc to console all together. and hm, ye thats prolly about right tbf, i thought that would be the case,

anyone else have it on pc add my orgin account?

proGREEN4

almost 4 years ago
over 3 years ago

Where we can join or sign up for this FIFA ladder tournament. If you have an office or an office park with several businesses in them then you might be looking for someone to clean them for you, rely on garlandcleaningservices.com

over 3 years ago

want to play 1v1 with me in thi site?

over 3 years ago

great site. this helped me alot but this one is abit outdated. are there any recent updates?

coloradospringswelding.com

over 3 years ago

If only you can generate more interest about this idea, that would be very fun. Since we can't do anything about it at this time, maybe I can just share some games that everyone here might like. Try this classic game Clash of Clans, very challenging game yet super fun to play with your clanmates. Also, you all might as well play this game Dream League Soccer, I know everyone would love this game, well, because It's a soccer game. You can download both games for free, just check the link and try it out.

about 3 years ago

awesome. learned alot. keep posting more louisville boudoir photography