Universal Gaming League

about 10 years ago

Hi guys,

I'm more than interested to create Insurgency 2 ladders at UNGL. This is a new game released 22 Jan 2014. I took my part in all ESL Cups and I'd like to start playing in ladders but those guys (ESL) didn't create it yet. I know several active clans which can start playing for points immediately. I also know the basic rules which can determine the very first matches. I feel commited to this project and I will try everything to let it work out. Insurgency is a great game which deserves its place on the scene.

@admins If it's possible to create a ladder of Insurgency in your league please contact me via this site or via email. We can meet on some teamspeak and sort the things out. There was a stream from ESL Firefight Cup so I can show you the value of the game. Semi-final ended as a draw and there were two ties. Insurgency guarantees exciting matches. With the help of my friends I can take care of everything, u'll just approve the ideas or not. Looking forward for your answer.

about 10 years ago

I'm interested too. Like Hindu said - we know quite a few clans who wants to play in ladder 5v5. ESL didnt create it yet so please think about it :)

about 10 years ago

Hey lads,

Don't want to come off as a rude cunt (although I can be one) but having something setup based on community feedback would be nice (and I guess that's where you're headed, hopefully) but having some kind of draft would be better to entice the teams to join.

Cheers,

Jk

about 10 years ago

Don't worry about anything mate, I'm going to speak to all leaders and fit the rules for each mode in cooperation with them.

about 10 years ago

OK so we've sorted some things out, basic modes are:

----------------

FIREFIGHT

----------------

Max rounds: 7 each side

Rountimer: 4 minutes

Map pool: all available for this mode

------------------

PUSH

------------------

Max rounds: 3 each side

Roundtimer: to be set

Map pool: all avaliable for this mode

----------------

Full ruleset will be ready this evening (04.03)

about 10 years ago

You need to head forward further, creating a ladder just because ESL is late may lead you in a dead end. ESL do not know this game and how to play it, you have a card to play here.

about 10 years ago

Yesterday I was speaking very long with Sweet's! Snuffeldjuret. We agreed on MR7 + 4 mins for VIP mode, and I think we can also try the same for Firefight. 14 rounds and 4 mins roundtimer - makes it 56 mins total if there's a draw or close score - perfect either for the ladder and a cup. Today we should start the competition in UNGL. I just need to speak with paradox once again and send him the very first ruleset.

about 10 years ago

U can count on kiyf to whatever you need dudes ;)

about 10 years ago

so let's play first match this evening guys ;) 2 challenges, 2 maps

about 10 years ago

Hey lads,

did you promote the cup on the official forums ?

Wouldn't hurt to try, would it ?

about 10 years ago

ur right mate, gonna do this tommorow during the day. it's not a cup btw, its an open ladder - there's a proposition we will make an 3on3 Push Ladder but we need to test it first

about 10 years ago

3on3 Push ?

No !!!! I can't let this happen !

I just want to propose something, the team who chose a map let its opponents chose the side, except if the challenger want an opportunity to chose a side. We can save time on the knife round.

about 10 years ago

OK, let's do the map choice & side choice ur way - we'll see how it works

about 10 years ago

I miss the time we used to play 2 maps per match...

15 min per side max, no time wasted on round end/start (1 round per side).

No way we can have a random chosing system, both for map and startup side ? This knife round is so CS like...

about 10 years ago

We stick to ur new proposition but if there's an overtime (in the Cups) its challenging team which decides about their side for additional 3 rounds.

The only problem for now is a question if we should let the people choose the maps they want to play (probably they will play 90% their clan map) or we should let them reject maps alternately so it guarantees that they'll play most of the maps. Playing on the neutral ground (after we rejected the maps that both clans like much) makes it more exciting. Isn't it?

about 10 years ago

That was part of the random chosing system. We should go the easiest and fastest way.

about 10 years ago

Yeah, I find the cut round a bit ridiculous at best.

EDIT : Oh well nevermind, did not see you changed it.

about 10 years ago

BTW, any plans to open a section dedicated to Ins in the forums ?

about 10 years ago

yep, just need to get paradox online, dunno why (maybe my fault) I cannot find my rights for editing forums

almost 4 years ago
over 3 years ago

great site. this helped me alot but this one is abit outdated. are there any recent updates?

www.weldinghoustontx.com

about 3 years ago

thanks alot for this, great site! window cleaning tacoma

almost 3 years ago