Universal Gaming League

over 1 year ago

The reasons why women like to wear the 13x4 Lace Wig is wanting to improve their beauty and confidence. Wearing a lace front human hair wig has also become a popular trend for women to cover their hair problems, attend a special activity, or just want to change themselves. There are many lace front wigs for sale in the market, buying the 13x4 lace front wig is very easy, but make the human hair lace front wigs look natural is a commonly concerned point. This blog will show something to you about how to make a 13x4 Lace Frontal look natural.

1. Pre-plucked Hairline With Baby Hairs

For baby hair, this can according to your own requires, someone likes baby hair because it is can make your face look smaller, if you just use a comb, along the natural hairline to comb a strand of hair and cut it to the length of the baby hair that you want. Besides, baby hair can hide the mark of lace cutting, make our wigs more natural so you can try this!

2. Suitable Cap Size

Discovering the correct cap size will not only make the wig installment more steady, but it also fits you better and looks more subtle. Imagine wearing a puffy cap or a too-tight cap it is telling the whole world "look at me, I am wearing a wig."

3. Cover your scalp

Apply concealer/ foundation along the hairline and parting edge with light brushing or dabbing to blend the lace with the color of your skin and create the illusion of a real scalp.

4. Replace Your Wig Regularly

As we all know, 13x4 Lace Front Wig need to be replaced every 6 to 12 months. If you give the wigs appropriate care and have good maintenance habits, its life may last longer. Wearing a worn-out wig is telling people you are wearing it. You need to replace your wigs in time to keep the wigs looking high quality.

In fact, no matter the wig is 13x4 lace wig, 360 frontal wig or lace front wig, the above tips always help you to make your wig very natural. Mslynn Hair Factory can make each wig have very natural hairline with baby hair, can accord to your requirements to making invisible knot is our excellent technology, if you order wigs from us, make your wig look natural will be very easy. Believe me, you must be loving it because it is exquisite! Welcome!

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit mslynnhair.com

over 1 year ago

This is a regularly visited webpage called https://www.fltc.net/. And I have no regrets about agreeing to it. Strongly advised for your own benefit!