Universal Gaming League

almost 3 years ago

I'm a small US 8.5. Textile logo patch at padded black suede tongue. When my shoes arrived, I have to admit I was quite disappointed in the packaging. This is another reason why I love them - you don't have to wear socks with them! I've never worn socks with mine, even on days where I'm wearing them ALL day, and my feet have never sweat or gotten uncomfortable! I think the shoe must just breathe really well.

An evergreen style, our Super-Star is updated from season to season with exclusive finishes and materials. We have taken the iconic design of the Superstar sneakers and we have updated it to create a Golden Goose Stardan new classic. Grosgrain trim at round toe. Tonal signature leather star applique at outer side.

Padded collar. Golden Goose Leather and terrycloth lining. There are a lot of different retailers out there who sell Golden Goose, but my favorites are Farfetch and SSENSE. Tonal rubberized logo at heel tab in faux-fur leopard pattern. Padded collar. A pair of Golden Goose were ordered, shipped and delivered to my casa.

These Super-Star sneakers are the perfect example of the Golden Goose identity: our trademark distressed vintage look meets feminine contemporary details. The appeal of our sneakers' streetwear elegance lies in the exclusive finishes and the Golden Goose Sneakers Outlet use of premium materials.

Low-top paneled buffed leather, suede, and textile sneakers in white and grey. Smudging and distressing throughout. V-Star sneakers are inspired by 1970s basketball, boasting a minimalist silhouette with rubber toecap. Handcrafted low-top buffed leather sneakers in white.

Zip closure and rubberized logo applique in gold-tone at inner side. Francy sneakers with red glittery star and handwritten lettering. Stardan sneakers are inspired by 90s basketball icons: the strong bond with the sense of nostalgia is seen in their retro look, hinting at past memories in the same way as an old postcard does.

Travelling continually enriches our vision through the experiences we have along the journey. Logo stamp in black at white calfskin heel tab. Padded collar. Slide sneakers are the max Golden Goose reference to the skateboard world. Super-Star sneakers in laminated leather and suede with red star.