Universal Gaming League

over 2 years ago

Truth be told, I first ordered an oversize blazer a few years ago and almost added it to my donate pile because the proportions didn't seem right. Fast-forward to the present, I can't imagine not owning one. This newest effort is the brand's most sustainable original denim offering to date. The collection consists of three pairs of jeans designed with responsibly sourced, 100 percent organic cotton, recycled hardware, bio-based patches, and biodegradable packaging.

Fashion month has officially kicked off in New York City. And for the first time Off White Hoodie since the pandemic reared its nasty head, the fashionable folk have descended on the streets of the Big Apple to parade from show to show in their finest 'fits. Harry Styles may be known for his theatrical stage wear-his current tour has already delivered plenty of striking looks, including a sequined Gucci vest-but the singer's casual wear is often just as intriguing. Case in point: In New York this week, Styles was spotted heading to dinner with friends in one of fashion's favorite-and hard-to-get-hoodies.

There are a number of people I look to on the regular to find outfit inspiration from, and London-based stylist Anna Vitiello is at the top of that list. With a wardrobe that looks like it's been plucked from the 80s in the best possible way, she has a knack for dressing in Off White T Shirt sculptural silhouettes, bold colors, and eye-catching accessories.

Addison Rae's time in Versace's front row was a dream come true. For Rae, it was the experience of a lifetime, and everything from the Piazza Lina Bo Bardi venue, to her monochromatic magenta look she wore to take in Donatella's latest collection suited her perfectly.

Just days after the spring 2022 shows wrapped in Paris, hundreds of designers are gearing up for Shanghai's second IRL, post-pandemic Fashion Week. From the main venue in Xintiandi to Labelhood's buzzy emerging-designer platform, the week Off White Store will be busier than anything we've seen in New York or Europe yet.

While I love shopping online, I find it challenging at times to really know if something is worth the purchase. Sometimes, the fit can be off, or the fabric isn't what I envisioned, and I imagine you might feel the same way. The four-part designer collection houses over 180 items, from dresses and jackets to bags and hair accessories, most of which cost under 50 and all of which are available in sizes XXS to 4X. Sounds great, right Right, but only if you have the time and decision-making capabilities to sort through that many pieces before Target releases the entire selection on September 25 especially since the brand's designer collabs notoriously sell out quickly.