Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Greetings,

Noone of our team have gotten any prize so far regarding the cup #50. It's been 3 weeks now since we should of gotten our prize for getting 2nd place on such event.

I have contacted BeNjO, who's been dealing with my complains during the whole time, even though he's not a LoL admin. I contacted the LoL admin "Flame" after waiting 1 week (he's been on holiday => I don't get the point of being able to organize a cup and not being able to giveaway prizes respectly), he had such a rude and unprofessional attitude and he even deleted me on steam. Not to mention he threatened me by saying he wouldn't give RIOT my name if I didn't chill (I was calm).

Thank you,

dax.

over 12 years ago

As stated iv been trying to chase the prizes up for him and his team i can not comment on Flames attitude ect as i was not aware of it hopefully this gets sorted soon

nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 12 years ago

EYES dax
i have told you hundreds of times that it wasnt in my hands i have sent everyones summoner names of to RIOT yet, you still carried on that i had the codes infront of me. also i delete most people of steam.

over 12 years ago

nSmed
I only asked you once, I never said/thought you had the codes infront of you. You threatened me by saying you wouldn't give my name to them even though it was the first time I ever talked to you.