Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago

Veritas Gaming (VG) started as a FPS clan for the PS3 back in 2010. With a foundation of friendship, loyalty, and structure, VG has grown from a clan for the ps3 to a world wide gaming community. We now have a place for any person looking to meet fellow gamers from all around the world.

Currently, VG currently supports rosters for PS3, PC, and XBOX. We support divisions for Call of Duty, Battlefield, League of Legends, Minecraft, and Arma. Furthermore, many of our members play a wide variety of other games from 3rd person shooters to indie games. We are continuously expanding our supported game titles and staff, and will be supporting many more titles in the near future.

Types of VG Members

1) Structure Member - A ranked position. This is the perfect place for a person who is simply looking to have fun while improving game performance and building camaraderie. Regular practice attendance is required. There are Competitive or Ranked Squads available in some divisions. You cannot be on the VG Roster and another community/clan at the same time.

]2) Flexible Member - A ranked position. This is for people who do not wish to be dedicated to a single game or division or may not have the time for regular practices.

3) Community Member - An unranked position. This is for people who wish to join the community and forums without commitment to play. This position is also for those who wish to remain with their clan but would like to network with VG members. Or if you are unable to play for long periods of time, this unranked position is for you. You gain access to the forums, and are only required to post once every 3 months.

Because of the versatility of VG, there are no skill requirements. We are looking for loyalty, sportsmanship, and maturity. However, we do have two key requirements.

1) Ages 16+

2) Headset

Note: Only Flexible or Structured Members are required to have a mic.

Please feel free to explore our forums further!

Veritas Gaming - www.VGHQ.org

Rules and Regulations

Veritas Gaming Youtube Channel - Check it out and subscribe!

Our Facebook and Twitter accounts are not managed by the LoL guys I'm afraid. So for more information, either sign up for the site or message one of us ingame!

Don't be afraid to add me ingame and message me any questions you have, or, if you have signed up on the site, message me there!

The League of Legends Recruitment Staff

- Vortex Contïnuum EUW

- DanTheNoob EUW

10 months ago

Veritas Gaming, a prominent esports organization, is thrilled to announce its search for exceptional talent to join its League of Legends (LoL) team. As part of its recruitment process, Veritas Gaming has partnered with Unitiq, a leading talent acquisition platform. Prospective players can apply through the Veritas Gaming website https://unitiq.com/blog/ and showcase their skills, experience, and passion for competitive gaming. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to be a part of Veritas Gaming's journey to victory in the world of LoL.