Universal Gaming League

almost 2 years ago

360 Wigs is a new arrival human hair product. It has a 360 degree frontal and with lace all around, 5 Inches in the front and 2.5 Inches in the back, with a piece of net in the middle. We pre-sewed the 360 frontal & bundles into a wig.The 360 lace frontal wig is cute and natural, looks very nice and full, and the hair has pre-plucked with baby hair, pop it on your head, adjust it and secure it with straps on the wig.

The price of 360 Lace Wig will be higher than lace front wigs because the 360 lace front wig is a circle of lace frontal which can cover your head from one edge to another edge, it covers a circle of your head.Whereas human hair lace front wigs only have lace on the front of the unit, a 360 wig can give you amazing versatility when styling your wig. Besides, 360 Lace Front Wigs is more comfortable and breathable than lace front.

Good texture

360 Lace Frontal Wig are made of 100% virgin human hair. All hair are carefully selected and well made and no bad hair. The hair is considered to be very high quality. With full hair cuticle laying in the direction of growth. The hair does not mat and shedding. Give a bouncy and volume and is great for hair styling and holding a hairstyle.

Color It or Give A Ponytail Style

You can color the hair as you want, you can color it brown or other colors you like, and the wig will looks amazing. You can part the wig anywhere you want, middle part, three part, etc. Or you can put it back into a ponytail, whatever you want to do, I really like how it looks on its back, it looks really cute, nice and natural. You can use some gels to fix your baby hair, and you got to be thrilled by the quality of the hair, the hair is so soft and nice, the texture of the hair is shinny, smooth and lustrous.

Safe Secure

360 lace wig is so flat and nice. Adjustable straps and clips in the front, sides and back to secure it. You can wear it very safely, no need to worry it will fall off easily. Do whatever you want, meet with your friend, or attend parties. It looks just like your own hair, most natural and nice.

Can I make a 360 wig by myself

Yes, you can.mslynn 360 wig, is completed with bundles sewn onto the middle of the 360 lace frontal. You can make a 360 human hair wig by 360 lace frontal closure and hair bundles.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com