Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

Evil Deeds is now looking to expand its arsenal of gaming teams and players for various games. As time goes on the management team feels that it is time for a change, as many of you know that the original focus of Evil Deeds was to progress into the top gaming leagues and LAN events for Counter-Strike: Source and have competed at a justifiable level that since 2006.

It is time to diversify and explore into new areas in the European gaming scene as begin our search to look into other games to bring to the organisation.

Our new objectives are to recruit already-established competitive teams and community players to construct an even more friendly, interactive and competitive atmosphere.

This is the beginning of our transition of becoming a multi-gaming organisation, we strongly believe that our community will only get bigger and better. With a management team, which has been involved with the E-Sports scene since 2006 from running there own organisation as well, as experience in running one of the top gaming leagues in the United Kingdom Electronic Sports League for 2 years in there lavish history our management team boasts of a wealth of experience to help you and your team develop and improve whilst working with us.

We provide high-end competitive gaming servers for all teams that represent the Evildeeds Organisation, our servers are powered by our sponsor PowerXL.

We also provide a 540 slot TeamSpeak 3 server provided for the whole E-Sport Community to use, with segregated areas for our teams to use and the general public.

We value the importance of communication and social aspects in which a multi-gaming organisation requires and we aim to build a lively community.

In relation to the necessities we provide, we will not only provide the tools but also guidance in becoming more successful and help achieve and perform to the best of a player or team's ability.

The games that we are looking to expand into are League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, Battlefield 3, World of Warcraft as well as making a return to the Counter Strike: Source scene.

Please do not feel that you or your team will be put under pressure to perform well as we are aiming to sustain and develop individuals and teams just like the magnitude of becoming a multi-gaming organisation.

If you or your team is interested in becoming a part of this movement, please do not hesitate to contact myself.

If you wish to send a application contact via E-Mail and for further information add myself to steam.

Via E-Mai: [email protected]

Via Steam: ionized

Management @ Evildeeds E-Sports Organisation

www.evildeeds.co.uk

www.twitter.com/#evildeedsonline

www.facebook.com/EvilDeedsOnline

over 11 years ago

lul

over 11 years ago

REFRESH

over 11 years ago

Nx  BiGz Not at all, it's been posted in 3 sections...

over 11 years ago

WOODY

over 11 years ago

im so confused

over 11 years ago

YOOO??

over 11 years ago

this is the Lol recruitment post :) gl

over 11 years ago

This is in 3 sections because the organisation is recruiting for 3 different games.

over 1 year ago

I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work!Keala Kanae

over 1 year ago

It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content.Asea MLM

over 1 year ago

Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.Asea MLM

over 1 year ago

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.Asea MLM

over 1 year ago

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.Inteletravel

over 1 year ago

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.Online Retail Mastery

over 1 year ago

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post.Inteletravel

over 1 year ago

The blog and data is excellent and informative as wellInteletravel

over 1 year ago

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.Online Retail Mastery

over 1 year ago

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.Online Retail Mastery