Universal Gaming League

about 11 years ago

[NA]

LP gaming is a competitive gaming team that is building from the ground up. We are currently looking for a Top Lane player as well as a Ranged AD Carry.

Requirements:

Minimum current ELO 1700+

MUST be a mature player.

To apply please email the following application to [email protected] or reply here.

Name:

Position:

Best 5 Champions for this position:

Skype name (used if accepted for interview):

Why do you want to join LPG:

What qualities do you think will make you a good team player?:

How often are you on league of legends?:

What days and times are you available for practice?: (Example: Monday –Friday 5pm -10pm)

Regards - LPG Management

00  Phantom
CS Admin
about 11 years ago

gl

about 11 years ago

Thank you :)

about 11 years ago

You can also post your applications here. Thank you.

Cheers - LPG Management

about 11 years ago

Hi, I'm in EuWest and I'm a toplaner. My main account just got to gold division when it got permbanned, I've had another acc for 2weeks now, started from bronze 4, and I'm now at Silver 1 climbing up to Gold 5.

My IRL Name is Rafael, IGN Berserker Bean (perm banned account; WORST TOP EUW3ST)

Top; I can jungle too, but 90% of my matches played are top lane.

My 5 best champions are

Jayce (250games 70% win)

Renekton

Singed

Darius

Elise

Zed

My skype name is; ilixliiliillilllliixxl (have that name cuz' i used to get ddosed when i were playing another game)

I want to join LPG because I've been looking for a LoL team that actually take it seriously, and want to become something hopefully one day. I can't do that with my friends because they aren't online too much which just leaves me to Solo Queing most of the time.

I rarely lose my lane, i always buy wards to help out everyone else, If i see i'm doing good and i'm well ahead, i roam around trying to help the other lanes. I communicate, and don't rarely rage.

I'm on League of Legends everyday Mon - Sun

Mon - Friday (Except Thursday) 3 pm - 10 pm

Thursday - 5pm - 10pm

Sat - Sun ; 12 pm - 2 am

Kind Regards - Berserker Bean :]

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
about 11 years ago

I communicate, and don't rarely rage.

Hmm. Perm-banned account would state otherwise, because afaik you only get perm-banned for toxic behaviour (toxic behaviour is usually as a result of raging and being immature).

about 11 years ago

Yes I know ^^ I used to rage alot because i'd get pissed off alot, when i got banned(perm) i took a break from lol, played other games, came back and don't rage anymore :) well atleast very rarely now.