Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

Hey, I am playing here for first time, and i got problems with libra. it's installing same update again and again... i have dep and uac off, tried to reinstall it many many times without a solution. Tried even run it with windows xp compatibility mode thing, same update comes. so what should i do now? i lost a match because of the anticheat *****d up. Comp reboot didn't help

over 11 years ago

btw my antivirus and firewall is off for libra

over 11 years ago

Have you tried running it as administrator?

over 11 years ago

yes of course

over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago

yeah

Gb  onside
aka "Donkey"
over 11 years ago

when its doing that constant update thing press the x to close it during then re-open and should be fine, if not right click and run as admin and it will work. if its not working your pc isnt switched on.

over 11 years ago

....lags me 24/7

Au  r0b1
CS Head Admin
over 11 years ago

Gb  onside you should become a troubleshooter for everything.

Gb  onside
aka "Donkey"
over 11 years ago

amen

over 11 years ago

Gb  onside I lol'd.

over 11 years ago

no it wont work. i opened as admin and did just like u said

over 11 years ago

Fi  ZEROX ?! Reformat your PC?

over 11 years ago

hell no lol.

Gb  onside
aka "Donkey"
over 11 years ago

turn your pc on like i said.

over 11 years ago

what Gb  onside said

over 11 years ago

useless thing, got me killed so many times in a match, laggs me when it take screenshot

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 11 years ago

Just don't be bad then?

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

ironic

over 11 years ago

turn on my computer ok nice help :DDDdddd

over 11 years ago

i did everything that you said but it wont work im not going to reformat my computer for a bad league with buggy anticheat l0l?!?!

over 11 years ago

Gb  nSmed Gb  IV no and if you want proof my team mates saw it happening, i wouldnt just stand still in a match le boobs

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

Flame

Member since May 2010

1712 Posts

25th Nov 12 - 23:26

Just don't be bad then?

Chief IV

fights lost battles

Member since Jun 2010

2502 Posts

Edit Reply

25th Nov 12 - 23:54

ironic

(In reply to flame, not to you.)

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 11 years ago

Some people....

over 11 years ago

Gb  IV Gb  nSmed well using the @ ?? works, you should be more clear on who you are replying/talking too <3

over 11 years ago

Gb  FragOMatic

Change the priority settings for the libra process to low and csgo.exe to high via task manager. Fixed issues for most people that I know who have had lags in past.

over 11 years ago

01  nS cheers buddy

over 11 years ago

http://www.mediafire.com/?gjp6w61gc9ucwim i recorded the update thing check out

over 11 years ago

i just noticed that admins wont do **** on this league g____________G

over 11 years ago

i think the problem is that youre playing css.

over 11 years ago

not rly i cant even open libra to loading screen

over 11 years ago

You do realise the admins can't fix the problem for you? If it's not in the libra fix section thing, then they know as much as you.

over 11 years ago

that's why its called "bad league". i didn't code the anticheat so you think that i can fix it? coder "can't" help me, and other admins can't even notice him.

over 11 years ago

Fi  ZEROX ?! It's obviously a problem on your end, not UNGL.'s. Works fine for almost everybody else except for the one or two people that make a thread, and even then they find out why,

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 11 years ago

I always find it weird how it's usually the people with high digits that have trouble running it.

over 11 years ago

Fi  ZEROX ?! Sorry, but that's a terrible argument.

over 1 year ago

In this free online lol beans game you will have to race against other opponents to finish quickly, with the highest ranking. Avoid obstacles along the way.

over 1 year ago

over 1 year ago

This is an evil version of the Wordle game, absurdle avoids giving you an easy answer. With each try, Absurdle reveals as little information as possible, changing the secret word if necessary.

about 1 year ago

Very good article and we should give him praise so that he can be more motivated and publish more fresh and useful content. You can improve your vocabulary through wordle uk, be sure you can pass it.