Universal Gaming League

over 13 years ago

Hello,

This question goes to the UNGL admins or people who know about this. Why do I get black print screens on the Libra AC?

http://ungl.org/user/libra/956

I played here once before in a team called eKcel. I had same system and spec ops and it worked fine. Now - after my dwelling in the darkness, Im back to shot headshots. And it comes as a surprise that I get black print screens for no reason? I've never had this before. Everything works fine with ESL Wire, EAC3 and XAC. Why having issues with Libra? Is there something I can do?

Thanks.

PS: Why does it take so little print screens? ;x

over 13 years ago

Rings of Saturn
Sure, sir.

Motherboard: ASUS P5N-D
CPU: Intel Quad2Core Q8200 2.4GHz x4
Hard Disk: Intel SSD X-25M 80GB
RAM Memory: 4 GB DDR2
Sound Card: Realtek
Graphic Card: 2x nVIDIA GeForce 260 GTX SLi Enabled
Operative System: Windows XP Professional 64bit

Can it be a side affect after alot of tabbing to Windows you think??

over 13 years ago

dronee
My Counter-Strike: Source config is: http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/kLIMAX.zip

I just have a _legal_ netcode I use for lerp. I use max settings on graphics.

over 13 years ago

dronee
If tell you this. Everything is light speed. Computer starts in like 7 seconds and I run things very fast. Everything starts fast. I can tab down fast and tab up as well. There is no such thing as delay. One BAD thing though. You need fast Internet. A SSD speed owns my current 24 mbit speed. I need at least 100/100 to feel the power of the net. If you would like to experience a world of light speed. Buy it imho.

Thank you sir, I would appreciate it a lot!.

over 13 years ago

Have you got dual screens? can cause a few bugs with libra

BamBam
The Noob?
over 13 years ago

if he had duel screens half would be one and other would be other because my team mate brodie hade it http://ungl.org/user/view/2565 but his ss are exspired ;(

over 13 years ago

expired* :/ hmm can't really think of anything that'd cause the problem then, as libra should work on ssd :/

BamBam
The Noob?
over 13 years ago

meh if you are using duel screen it will show both screens even if libra is on one and not other :L "even tho what i just said is retarded ;D" but he hasn't played ungl for ages; D

over 13 years ago

That's not always the issue

BamBam
The Noob?
over 13 years ago

meh im talking about the duel screen ss ive allways seen the upload .. ;D
maybe black ss are signs of the fact your pc could be dieing :O ;'( =D

over 13 years ago

crossfired cards..., are all the screenys black?

over 13 years ago

Lads, I only use one screen.

Im seriously thinking if it could be because of me ALT-TABing all the time. I ALT-TAB more then I play this game, LOEL...

If you heard of multitasking - you need to take a look at me :DDD that will change your view of multitasking ;D

over 13 years ago

ALT-TAB has nothing to-do with it, because the black screen of a gap you get is it loading the desktop / what ever you have running, but libra screenshots the desktop now the black screen, basicly when you alt+tab you switch to desktop and your graphics cards have / should have pre rendered the desktop ready as that what the cpu asks but the cpu gives time to actualy minimize / tab the program out, while libra screenys the currect frame on the graphics card, i recon it could be dual graphics cards :/ many people have black screenshots error so no1 can classify your cheating, unless you run around cs:sauce spinning...

( ^ i think )

over 13 years ago

Well I got born with this super vision that gives me the ability to see trough walls. For some odd reason it just does this in games. Then I also have this weird muscle reflex in my right arm (the one I use my mouse with and also fapfapfap) and thats also very odd because it somehow always reacts to peoples heads and shots automatically. *smile*

over 13 years ago

Okay... anyway, try disabling 1 graphics card, e.g. going into nvidia driver and disabling sli / crossfire so your only using 1 graphics card then take a screeny :)

over 13 years ago

eLm
Like I mentioned before mate. I've used it before with exact same preferences and it was never a issue for me...

over 13 years ago

still... worth trying... :/ + if it is due to alt tabbing, you do that every time you get a kill?

over 13 years ago

eLm
Not everytime I get a kill. But it happens I alt tab in the middle of the round and most of them when I am dead and spectating.

I guess a laptop + gaming computer is not enough for me

But I will try what you said! Thanks mate!

over 13 years ago

np, but why alt tab all the time?