Universal Gaming League

about 11 years ago

Before installing the Anti-cheat software, I was able to visit the main "ungl.org" site with my current ip address with no problems. After installing the Libra program it worked fine, and it managed to get 4 images. Next thing I know i was unable to access the site from my own IP address, which also meant Libra not connecting to the ungl server and it not working.

http://i.imgur.com/TQcqmnz.png

Now I have absolutely no idea why ungl.org is blocking my ip.

I've tried re-installing but that's pointless because i am getting blocked to the site itself.

Only way I could access this site was behind a proxy, which am using now to write the post.

about 11 years ago

Try restarting you internet? use a different browser?

about 11 years ago

Yeah I've tried, doesn't make a difference because my ISP assigned me with a static IP :|

about 11 years ago

looks like something to do with dns

about 11 years ago

Very strange, I can access the site with a proxy with no problems, so i doubt it's a dns issue :/

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
about 11 years ago

Very strange, I can access the site with a proxy with no problems, so i doubt it's a dns issue :/

Do you have an antivirus of some sort?

about 11 years ago

Yep, turned off firewall and overall protection, yet still being blocked.

ESET Smart Security 5.......

about 11 years ago

OK, to begin, click 'Start' and then 'Run'

In the box that appears type 'cmd', this is a shortcut to open the command prompt menu.

A black box with text in it should appear. Now this is important, you need to enter the following into the window which just appeared exactly:

ipconfig /release

If you lose internet connection, this is normal and will be resolved in the next step

Now type exactly:

ipconfig /renew

about 11 years ago

Try to deactivate your anti-virus software. Also, your error is not the site being blocked, but the server timing out (which really suggest to a DNS issue). I would suggest typing: ipconfig /flushdns - in CMD. Proxies force DNS as they go through a relay, so that's why it works.

about 11 years ago

Thanks guys for the quick support, I've tried the above methods and still can't access ungl.org from my static ip address, still using a proxy to post on the forum.

about 11 years ago

have you tried to change your mac address?

Is  CaPPiNg!
Policy Advisor
about 11 years ago

00  N A Z Z The same thing happened to me a couple of months back, no idea what caused it and it fixed it self after 2 weeks

about 11 years ago

Change your ip adress then. You do that by turning off your router for about 5-10 minutes then turn it back on. Remember to turn it off by removing the power cable.

about 11 years ago

Is  phx "doesn't make a difference because my ISP assigned me with a static IP :| "

s0rry bro

about 11 years ago

No sure what happened but it works.

btw thanks for the help guys.

over 3 years ago

you have to change ur ip address https://lifecoachsantabarbaraca.com

over 3 years ago

bendhvacpros.com | Hello, Is this updated? I will be installing this since there is a lot of cheaters now a days.

over 3 years ago

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

cách order taobao

over 3 years ago

This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention.

visit here

over 3 years ago

This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself..

visit here

over 3 years ago

Glad that it was already solved and thanks to those who helped, as I have the same problem with the OP. Will surely save this for future reference and share this with everyone. Anyway, how about I share some games here for everyone to download for free, this game is Clash of Clans, a classic game you all probably heard or played already, it's a great game back in the day and still a good game today, or this Among Us game, very popular game right now and one of the most downloaded game this year. Download them now for free.

about 3 years ago

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.

tulum beach

about 3 years ago

this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!

cheap smm panel

about 3 years ago

This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!

<a href="https://www.islandlifemexico.com/best-cenotes-in-yucatan/">cenote a tulum</a>

about 3 years ago

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.

best places to eat in cozumel

about 3 years ago

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.

best dive resorts in cozumel

about 3 years ago

I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog

adult only hotels cancun

about 3 years ago

This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.

best food in playa del carmen

about 3 years ago

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

isla de mujeres

about 3 years ago

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

all inclusive resorts in isla mujeres

about 3 years ago

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

contoy island

about 3 years ago

Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website.

Braces Carolina

about 3 years ago

You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.

Automatyka hoteli

about 3 years ago

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!

best beach hotel in tulum

about 3 years ago

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!

best beach hotel in tulum

about 3 years ago

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..

coronavirus tulum

about 3 years ago

This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!

taroko gorge trails

about 3 years ago

I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.

Hualien city

almost 3 years ago

Bad was the blood of the song in the cab www.cabinetsstgeorge.com