Universal Gaming League

over 13 years ago

my libra is not responding..we lost the match because i cant upload libra screenshots..i uploaded them all and my libra archieve on UNGL page is empty i dunno why..but i have all screenshots in ProgramFiles/Libra/Screenshots and can i use xray or ZIP that srceens and upload it and put dl link in match comments????

sry for bad eng

over 13 years ago

Errors too common.

over 13 years ago

i am the part of a team -.-"

over 13 years ago

breakzzz

http://ungl.org/user/view/3962

Your profile says otherwise.

over 13 years ago

look again

over 13 years ago

I can't see a single default on the team
  GSXH

that was NOT in your favor.

I fail to see evidence to back up this argument. Link the team profile you were in before   GSXH

please.

Thanks,
//Xano.

over 13 years ago

Yeah I just saw it - It wasn't a normal default win.

He failed to upload Libra screenshots and did not mention a Libra issue before the game.

I have posted god knows how many time explaining to people you NEED to check you have no Libra issues before you play an official game. I have no sympathy whats so ever so for him concerning this issue.

As well as that they failed to play with 5 Green ticked players in that game, that alone without admin authorization is direct ignorance to rules.

over 13 years ago

He posts 4 days after the game and expects sympathy for a default win?

breakzzz
Regarding the Libra issue at hand, No you can't manually upload Libra screenshots - I suggest posting your issue in a little more detail so we can look into the problem.

over 13 years ago

over 13 years ago

over 13 years ago

over 13 years ago