Universal Gaming League

European Cup

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 11 years ago

[newsimg]eurocupcsgo.png[/newsimg]

We welcome teams to the return of our split cups, taking place on Tuesday and Thursday to allow teams the chance to play at suitable times that should hopefully be good for most of the EU teams that are on UNGL.

Date: 9th July, 11th July

Slots: 16 Teams

Format: 5vs5 MR 15

Default Loss: After 15 minute delay.

Though there will be no prizes for this cups, teams will receive a trophy on their team page.

Round Details:

9th July - 20:00GMT+1 - de_dust2_se

9th July - 21:00GMT+1 - de_inferno_se

11th July - 20:00GMT+1 - de_nuke_se

11th July - 21:00GMT+1 - BO1 VETO

(The UK is in Summertime now, GMT+1 is the time in the UK)

Map Selection - (de_nuke_se, de_train_se, de_dust2_se, de_mirage_csgo, de_inferno_se)

Veto format:

Away team bans one map.

Home team bans one map.

Away team bans one map.

Home team bans one map.

Map left is played.

FINAL MAY BE RESCHEDULED

Teams are encouraged to try and reschedule the final if it's late for either side.

Please take extra care in reviewing the rules of the CS:GO ladder and ensuring you understand these before you enter the cup. Also please note that Libra + POV demos will be required for every single player. GOTV also MUST BE RECORDED, and be available on request.

Only sign up to this cup if you can, and intend to, play your fixtures. Is there a risk time might be tight? Then please don't sign up, you may still be entered in to the cup and a default may be given to your opposition. Further to this you may also be blacklisted from future events.

Admins are available on this page: http://www.ungl.org/Staff

Visit the EVENTS tab to signup - http://www.ungl.org/events

Servers should be running on Classic Competitive and should use the UNGL config.

Please make sure your team inputs their IDs for CS:GO correctly. Steam ID's for CS:GO look like this; STEAM_1:X:XXXXX.

Best of luck to all teams that take part,

The UNGL Admin Team.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 11 years ago

Due to the disk failure that happened last night at 4am, teams will need to resignup to this event.

Gb  Ander
CS:GO Admin
almost 11 years ago

oh snappp good luck

almost 11 years ago

Best of luck to everyone.

almost 11 years ago

need a team!

almost 11 years ago

gll

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 11 years ago

In the event that Gb  paradox has not restored Libra by the time this event goes live, the event will continue as normal with standard rules. Please ensure you zip files to allow them to be uploaded faster.

Any demo reviews will take place outside of cup time, to allow the cup to progress at a natural rate. If a player is found to be cheating, the fixture result will then be overturned and the player will be banned permanently from UNGL.

almost 11 years ago

is there gonna be any stream?

almost 11 years ago

ungl need stream @

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 11 years ago

Someone did add me yesterday who was interested in streaming, not sure who it is on here though.

Please remember the first half of this cup takes place tonight.

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
almost 11 years ago

Good luck to all involved <3!

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 11 years ago

Honestly guys,

If you want CS:GO to have a competitive scene here at UNGL please ensure that you turn up to events, otherwise there is little point in us even considering running a cup, let alone a prize funded season.

almost 11 years ago

Why do so many people make cheating accusations? It's like every game(even outside the cup) there's one...

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 11 years ago

Final Standings

1st - 10 Nl c(o_o)

2nd - 10 Gb 1

3rd - 10 Gb [Froody]

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
almost 11 years ago

Congrats!!

over 3 years ago

great site discussion i found this thanks :D

metal fabrication salt lake city

over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
about 3 years ago

Thank you very much for the sharing! COOL..

best restaurant in cozumel

about 3 years ago

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.

cozumel dive site map

about 3 years ago

I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog

best beach hotel in cancun

about 3 years ago

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

best restaurant playa del carmen

about 3 years ago

An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers.

isla mujeres cancun

about 3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.

all inclusives in isla mujeres

about 3 years ago

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

how to get to isla contoy

almost 3 years ago

Flew in all the Bitch Pack friends from the city www.kitchenremodelingcharlestonsc.com