Universal Gaming League

LAN Warmup Cup

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

In preparation for the upcoming Summer LAN events we are running a cup to help teams practice their strategies and also to get used to some maps that may make an appearance at LAN.

Date: Tuesday 20th August

Teams: 8 Teams (potential to increase to 2 cups depending on signups)

Format: 5VS5

MR15

Default Loss: After 15 minute delay.

Though there will be no prizes for this cups, teams will receive a trophy on their team page.

Round Details:

20th August - 20:00BST - BO1 VETO - de_nuke, de_inferno, de_season

20th August - 21:00BST - BO1 VETO - de_dust2, de_train, de_cache

20th August - 22:00BST - BO1 VETO - de_mirage, de_cache, de_season

(BST= British Summertime = GMT+1)

FINAL MAY BE RESCHEDULED IF BOTH TEAMS AGREE.

Teams are encouraged to try and reschedule the final if it's late for either side.

Please take extra care in reviewing the rules of the CS:GO ladder and ensuring you understand these before you enter the cup. Also please note that POV demos will be required for every single player. GOTV also MUST BE RECORDED, and be available on request.

Any demo reviews will take place outside of cup time, to allow the cup to progress at a natural rate. If a player is found to be cheating, the fixture result will then be overturned and the player will be banned permanently from UNGL.

Only sign up to this cup if you can, and intend to, play your fixtures. Is there a risk time might be tight? Then please don't sign up, you may still be entered in to the cup and a default may be given to your opposition. Further to this you may also be blacklisted from future events.

Admins are available on this page: http://www.ungl.org/Staff

Visit the EVENTS tab to signup - www.ungl.org/events

Servers should be running on Classic Competitive and should use the UNGL CS:GO Config

Please make sure your team inputs their IDs for CS:GO correctly. Steam ID's for CS:GO look like this; STEAM_1:X:XXXXX.

Signups will close on 16th August in the evening, so make sure to check your match planner.

Best of luck to all teams that take part,

The UNGL Admin Team.

over 10 years ago

LAN WaRmup Cup

OT:

GL for those who participate :)

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Nl  Bully I have no idea what you're on about ;)

Reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/1k5263/eu_cup_lan_warmup_cup_unglorg/

Feel free to upvote for visibility, I gain no karma from self-posts.

over 10 years ago

gl to all team but fix libra first -,-

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Nl  KDRRR No Libra at LAN ;)

It's better to have events than no events, with or without AC.

over 10 years ago

there are enough events gameface esl progamer with anticheat but nvm

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 10 years ago

Don't understand your logic at all.

Good luck to all taking part!

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Nl  KDRRR Most cheats will by bypass all of those anti-cheats anyway, so unless someone is stupid enough to load the hacks and AC in the wrong order then that's the only benefit you have.

Edit: If anything, most ACs these days are nothing more than placebos for making you feel safer while playing.

over 10 years ago

k

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

If we hit 16 signups, the cup will be split into two cups, similar to the Power of Two event.

over 10 years ago

my team wants to participate in this event

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Pt  Spanner Get 5 people in your team and it'll allow you to sign up on the events page.

http://ungl.org/Events

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Fixtures are now live for this cup, an additional BYE was added so it can run as a 16 team cup.

Teams can choose to play the final game either on the extra date, or arrange another date to play on.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Please can teams ensure that they are VETOing the maps before the night, this helps for a smoother cup schedule.

over 10 years ago

Add ewience for lan warmup cup. Thank you!

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

This is the version of de_season that is being used in this cup.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125689191&searchtext=season

over 3 years ago

great site discussion. glad i found this thanks :D | https://breastaugmentationportlandor.com

about 3 years ago

I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!

cozumel mexico beaches

about 3 years ago

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.

trip to tulum mexico

about 3 years ago

Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this.

restaurant cancun beach

almost 3 years ago

Free of women with madness www.kitchenremodelingriversideca.com

7 months ago

I adore how you share your expertise through writing! Very intriguing and unique! Please continue!

drift boss

7 months ago

While there are no prizes mentioned for this cup, teams will receive a trophy on their team cookie clicker page, making it a great opportunity for practice and recognition within the UNGL community.

4 months ago

Your writing build now gg style of imparting knowledge is fantastic! Very interesting and distinct! Kindly go on!

4 months ago

This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information.ติดต่อ ufabet เว็บตรง

4 months ago

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...ufabet เว็บตรงทางเข้ามือถือ

4 months ago

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...ufabet เข้าสู่ระบบเว็บตรง

4 months ago

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...ufabet เว็บตรง ไม่มี ขั้น ต่ํา

4 months ago

This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…ufabet เว็บตรง ทางเข้า

3 months ago

Wonderful posting, Thanks a ton to get spreading The following awareness. Wonderfully authored posting, doubts all of blog owners available precisely the same a higher standard subject material just like you, online has got to be improved site. I highly recommend you stay the best!ufa888

2 months ago

You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog.diwali festival india