Universal Gaming League

One Night Cup #7

Gb  Ander
CS:GO Admin
over 7 years ago

Following in-line with recent changes to the community with LANs, we will be moving forward looking at normal versions of the maps and moving away from _se map type.

Date: 22nd October

Teams: 8 Teams

Format: 5VS5

MR15

Default Loss: After 15 minute delay.

Round Details:

24th October - 20:00BST - de_dust2

24th October - 21:00BST - de_cache (FMPONE)

24th October - 22:00BST - de_mirage (Valve Version)

de_cache (FMPONE) - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=163589843

(BST= British Summertime = GMT+1)

FINAL MAY BE RESCHEDULED IF BOTH TEAMS AGREE.

Teams are encouraged to try and reschedule the final if it's late for either side.

Please take extra care in reviewing the rules of the CS:GO ladder and ensuring you understand these before you enter the cup. Also please note that POV demos will be required for every single player. GOTV also MUST BE RECORDED, and be available on request.

Any demo reviews will take place outside of cup time, to allow the cup to progress at a natural rate. If a player is found to be cheating, the fixture result will then be overturned and the player will be banned permanently from UNGL.

Teams must provide their own 128 tick servers.

Only sign up to this cup if you can, and intend to, play your fixtures. Is there a risk time might be tight? Then please don't sign up, you may still be entered in to the cup and a default may be given to your opposition. Further to this you may also be blacklisted from future events.

Admins are available on this page: www.ungl.org/Staff

Visit the EVENTS tab to signup - www.ungl.org/events

Servers should be running on Classic Competitive and should use the UNGL CS:GO Config

Please make sure your team inputs their IDs for CS:GO correctly. Steam ID's for CS:GO look like this; STEAM_1:X:XXXXX.

Teams who sign up and fail to show up to the event will face a one week ban, along with exclusion from future cups.

Best of luck to all teams that take part,

The UNGL Admin Team.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 7 years ago

Good luck to all that enter.

over 7 years ago

:D should be fun

Gb  Ander
CS:GO Admin
over 7 years ago

Boosted cup into 16 slots, using two cups with eight teams each to ensure the times are still correct.

Fixtures will be shortly live, please check your match planners.

If you'd like a winner of A vs. B let me know and we'll arrange a winners cup for another date.

over 7 years ago

Winners cup or a match against Tech would be nice, since they got win "free" :p

over 7 years ago

+1

over 7 years ago

not our fault the teams didn't turn up

about 1 year ago

Did everybody turn up for the event? Firman Generators

about 1 year ago

How is the plan for the 2020 so far?

social security card california

8 months ago

great site discussion. glad i found this thanks :D https://breastaugmentationboise.com

6 months ago

I love this! Been waiting for this event!

Michele - siding Alexandria VA

6 months ago

Thanks a lot for this information! residential epoxy flooring service

6 months ago

Interesting announcement! Thanks!

MR - K&M Roofing & Contracting

6 months ago

Our commercial demolition team have taken part of this event before but wasn't lucky enough.

Aryan Mag | fence company alexandria va

5 months ago

Amazing event! Thanks for informing.

tree cutting services

5 months ago

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..

pousada rio araguaia goias

5 months ago

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

ügyvéd Debrecen perbeli képviselet

5 months ago

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

nemzetközi szállítmányozás Budapest

5 months ago

This is one of the good articles you can find in the net explaining everything in detail regarding the topic. google

5 months ago

I think they haven't updated this site lately. I always come back here for events information posted. Thanks anyway!

Mike - towing service philadelphia pa

5 months ago

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..

legionella awareness training

5 months ago

I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up..

Buy Gmail Accounts

5 months ago

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.

https://www.novafast.de/

4 months ago

cozumel 5 star resorts

4 months ago

all inclusive dive resorts Cozumel

4 months ago

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

cozumel what to do

3 months ago

This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.

tulum ruins

3 months ago

An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

best beach in cancun

3 months ago

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.

best beach holbox

3 months ago

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.

best hotel holbox

3 months ago

This looks fun! <a href="https://wwwlawrencetow.com/">lawrence roadside assistance</a>

3 months ago

This looks fun! <a href="https://wwwlawrencetow.com/">lawrence roadside assistance</a>

3 months ago

3 months ago

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.

Inteligentny dom

2 months ago

Nice information admin! Keep it up You have an amazing forum. Thanks! | My Coffee Machine

about 2 months ago

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..

catering greek food

about 2 months ago
about 2 months ago

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing.

Iron Sheet Roofing Uganda

about 1 month ago

You have an amazing forum. Thanks! | Sleep Aids

about 1 month ago

---------------------------

about 1 month ago

about 1 month ago

about 1 month ago

Hello, good luck to all the teams!

By the way, look for a bathroom remodeling contractor here if you need them.

about 1 month ago
about 1 month ago

Great site. Thanks from [URL=https://www.kansascitymoldremovalservices.com/mold-inspecting/]Mold Inspection[URL]

about 1 month ago

Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.

Corretoras de Seguros

about 1 month ago

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!

salesforce online training

29 days ago

Printers Leeds

29 days ago

Rug Cleaning Long Island

26 days ago

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..

RC toy cars

26 days ago

teacup shih tzu puppies for sale

21 days ago

Pretty good post. I really like your writing style. Looking for more.

<a href="https://stuccorepairsarasotafl.com/">Stucco patch repair</a>

21 days ago

Every player had a blast in this One Night Cup. We enjoyed it. landscape design cincinnati

19 days ago

Thanks for your information, it was really very helpfull..

xnn airport code

19 days ago

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..

luxy hijab

19 days ago

Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.

luxy hijab

18 days ago

this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!

Fortune best cryptocurrency to invest in

17 days ago

That's a great improvement on the game features. Good job guys! Have a look at roofing companies medina

16 days ago

Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this.

gửi hàng việt nhật

13 days ago

Thank you for creating this blog. I love this.

770haulers.com/

13 days ago

Thank you for creating this blog. I love this.

770haulers.com/

11 days ago

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

mudanças brasilia df

10 days ago

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.

the fastest way to sell a home in Port St Lucie

6 days ago

Chains around my demons, wool to brave the seasons www.kitchenremodelingsanantoniotexas.com

6 days ago

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more posts by you!

Usvi boat charter

6 days ago

Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next..

Fókuszpályázat

about 1 hour ago

I can't help but get the reason for having roofing brandon as number 1.

about 1 hour ago

a