Universal Gaming League

almost 10 years ago

Me and a friend are looking for 3 active players that want to play their hearts out to become a great team. These are some things we are looking for:

-ACTIVITY 5 hours a day 5 days a week

-16+

-Be willing to look over replays so we can learn from them

-Around DMG rank (We bounce from eagle to DMG) I don't care about skill, if you're double AK and you play hours on end I would trial you.

-Zero Rage AT ALL and don't be condescending

-Fluent in English and a working mic

-Be willing to play in ESEA, Gameface and other leagues and cups

-BE A WINNER, I want people that want to win more than they want to breath and I want people that want to achieve something on this game.

What you can expect from us:

-Age 21 (England) and 21 (England)

-Teamspeak and a server

-Players that have experience in a few online leagues

-Players that understand that people are going to miss easy shots sometimes and we don't rage, we just help people and expect the same in return.

-Very active players, we play every single day for hours on end.

-I'm the IGL and my friend is a Rifler (entry)

For more info add http://steamcommunity.com/id/kylegj/

almost 10 years ago

I've added you on steam, name is ★ Dynasty ★.

DMG, 22 from UK, Moving to London this month. Able to go LANs if needed, active. Ex Semi Pro COD4 player, so I'm used to being under pressure and competing at a high level. Calm and dedicated and can play from 5pm+ most days (wtf is a life?)

almost 3 years ago

cant get over this. will recommend this to my friends. wedding photographers vancouver wa

over 1 year ago

Why not settling on games that is fun and at the same time your earning. Well itll make suspense because of the game as well but dude just try it and it gave me hope while pandemic is real rn. 4 Baccarat Mistakes That Beginners May Be Guilty Of Committing