Universal Gaming League

almost 10 years ago

Hi guys. We have recently returned to the world of counter-strike with an oldschool team from 1.6 known as Choke. People may remember the name from back in 1.6 were Choke were one of the top teams in the UK stamping there authority online and at lan. The organisation has been brought back by ex player Blondeh with the oversee of ex clan leader Katori. The organisation is fully sponsored by www.eclipsearena.co.uk and they are sending us to i52 which will be our first official competition. We did have an active roster but due to issues we have had to let people go. The current lineup stands as: arcane GlyN (opterial) cleverdon We have a schedule and we stick to it which is 6-11 mon-thurs and sunday. If you cannot commit to this schedule then please don't waste our time by contacting us. We are looking for 2 HIGH skilled individuals who are willing to put the time and effort in, this means doing tactics etc. We are not searching for players who just started playing counter-strike on global offensive, we are looking for lan experienced players who are well versed at attending lans and playing official online competition. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND I52. We are all veterans of 1.6 within the team and have been around the counter-strike scene for 10 years and more. We have a strict recruitment policy so don't be offended if after you have spoken with us we chose not too play with you. If you think you have the skill and dedication were looking for please contact myself via steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/arc1/ Website: www.Choke-Gaming.com Sponsors: www.EclipseArena.co.uk - www.EclipseComputers.co.uk