Universal Gaming League

over 9 years ago

Hello my name is tyler we are currently looking for all sorts of cs go players. we are putting together a couple scrim teams for the competitive side and are trying to get a couple servers up for public play. I am personally hoping that one of the scrim teams gets good enough or is good enough to play esea or a league of some sort. We are a brand new clan without a name lol. we are currently in the process of alot of changes and are looking for great new people to build our community. Right now we are a bit on the smaller side as this was just decided 4 hours ago lol. we have about ten players so far. so weather your experience or new to the game come check us out. Dont let the domain name deter you... i am working on purchasing a new one but i had this one just sitting so now im putting it to use. tvpthemvp.com you can add me on steam. acidstar93 or tvanderpan93@gmail.com we are focusing on being a go clan at the moment but we are also going to be branching out to more game like LoL dota 2 tf2 killing floor 2 and eventually console system as well. Right now there is a contest on the website for the name of the clan if your suggestion gets picked you get admin on the website and servers for the contribution. i personally hope that we can get sponsors until we can get on our feet with a bigger community to help pay for the servers. Now i willl go into the format requested.

Game: Counter strike go, dota 2, killing floor, team fortress 2, and many more to come im sure.

Team: we are still deciding the name contest is on the website ;p

Skill: all skill levels welcome. we will not discriminiate but try to help you to get better if you are willing to listen and are actively trying to play.

Players Required: all haha

Age Limit: i would like to try and keep it a more mature clan so no squeaky voices that wanna sit and talk poop. 16+

Location: north america, and if we can get a big enough european base or other country base we will see what we can do for servers for them as well.

Contact Information: steam : acidstar93 , tvanderpan93@gmail.com http://steamcommunity.com/id/ellessdeee /

Other Information: do yah really need anymore. if your not coming by now your not lol.

over 1 year ago

Why not settling on games that is fun and at the same time your earning. Well it'll make suspense because of the game as well but dude just try it and it gave me hope while pandemic is real rn. Things Not to Do in Online Gambling: Your Guide to Safe and Fun Gaming