Universal Gaming League

over 9 years ago

Hello!

I'm going to keep this short and simple. Basically, I just need people to que up with or even a team to play with. I'm just sick and tired of playing with people who don't know how to play. Now don't think that just because I said my teammates are bad doesn't mean that I'M the one who doesn't know how to play. Recently, I just recently played a match and I had a total of 107 points with 49 frags. You probably think that I'm the douche bag here but please.... I REALLY just need to join a team/group.

Why you should recruit me: I have a total of 1,139 hours put into Counter Strike Global Offensive. I also have 500+ wins and I am STILL MG2. THIS IS ELO HELL. IM STUCK! I used to be MGE but I got de-ranked... AGAIN. It's just so frustrating.

Another reason why you should recruit me: I'm not an asshole. I won't be just some toxic player ruining a whole team's chemistry. I actually want to win and get to play against, and with, people around my skill level.

What roles I can play: Just give me a gun and I can make your dreams come true.

How can I trust you?- You just have to believe that I can play and that I have potential.

Other Details: NA - PST, Pretty chill guy, Can't go to LAN ( depends where), A passionate player.

If you are interested, here is a link - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045712611

over 1 year ago

Why not settling on games that is fun and at the same time your earning. Well it'll make suspense because of the game as well but dude just try it and it gave me hope while pandemic is real rn. Winning Baccarat Thru Zigzag Betting System