Universal Gaming League

over 8 years ago

Hello, we are a fresh team looking for 2 new members. We are looking for 2 roles to be filled, Entry and Rifler. Experience is required and would like you to have a substantial amount of hours on CS with a decent MM rank such as LEM +, we'd prefer people with competitive experience such as online cups and ladders, any LAN exp is even better. We are looking to practice Monday - Thursday and Sunday, have working Headphones, and be able to communicate effectively. We are going to UK Lan events such as Insomnia 57 and playing in leagues and ladders.

If you feel that you are suitable for either of the 2 roles specified and are 18 years of age +, please add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/ogre123

Thanks

over 8 years ago

GL!

If it was epic lans instead I would apply

over 8 years ago

Im a free agent if your still looking.

over 4 years ago

A perfect info source. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. www.orlandotowingpartners.com

over 3 years ago

are u still looking? please hook me up. thanks ahead

link: hairextensionsvirginiabeachva.com

about 3 years ago

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..

where do cruise ships dock in cozumel

about 3 years ago

I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks

tulum ruins

about 3 years ago

I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content.

travel to cancun Mexico

about 3 years ago

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!

restaurant in isla mujeres

about 3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.

holbox weather

about 3 years ago

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

holbox island resorts

about 3 years ago

Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.

treatnheal

about 3 years ago

awesome. learned alot. keep posting more https://bathroomremodelboise.com

over 2 years ago

This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff.

CV Template

over 2 years ago

Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.

구글광고대행

over 2 years ago

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more posts by you!

프리서버

over 1 year ago

Why not settling on games that is fun and at the same time your earning. Well itll make suspense because of the game as well but dude just try it and it gave me hope while pandemic is real rn. Top 5 Reasons Why Baccarat Is Popular In Asia