Universal Gaming League

over 8 years ago

Hi guyz, I've created an account while ago, cuz of trying to find a European-International team.

I've beeing on 3 LAN parties in Poland and I played in many online tournaments. If you want gain some info about me, you can write to me on my steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027230420/

My requirements:

-experience in playing with semi-pro team

-participating in some LAN tournaments

-being able to travel to LAN's (i hope some organisations can give us support)

-have good Internet connection

-Minimum 1.500 h in CS:GO (experience is important! :D)

-being communicative in english

Greetings, hope you answer asap!

over 8 years ago

Goodluck!

just a heads up for you - having 1500 hours doesn't prove you had experience, that could be lots of time they've spent on public or just afk with the game open... I would suggest using www.csgo-stats.com and looking at the amount of competitive hours played + K/D ratio as this would tell you more

over 8 years ago

this site shows only a stats from the matchmakings and the servers with support of valve. I dont see any sense of using it. I think some matches can prove your skill, not stupid websites that cant count any our stats.

over 4 years ago

I feel that may be a captivating point, it made me suppose a bit. Thanks for sparking my pondering cap. Now and again I am getting such a lot in a rut that I just really feel like a record. www.xscomputerjacksonville.com

over 3 years ago

just sent my application please let me know if i got in

-

aluminum welding spokane

about 3 years ago

cant get over this. will recommend this to my friends. https://bathroomremodeltoledoohio.com

over 1 year ago

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...Amare Global

over 1 year ago

Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine.Amway

over 1 year ago

Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job.Amare Global

over 1 year ago

You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information.Amway

over 1 year ago

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site.MONAT

over 1 year ago

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!Team National

over 1 year ago

This is a splendid website! I"m extremely content with the remarks!.MONAT

over 1 year ago

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.Team National

over 1 year ago

Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.MONAT

over 1 year ago

this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends..Team National