Universal Gaming League

over 8 years ago

Me and a few friends are trying to bring back the good old days of CSS Mixvent but using TS3 and CSGO.

If you need people to play with or if you're looking for a team to jump into match making, gathers, mixes or scrims etc with then why not come on our mix TS3. We're just starting but normally have around 5ish players on through the day and more on a night but it would be helpful if people can join and even idle to get it started :)

If there is no interest we will just let the subscription run out!

85.236.100.27:10337

over 4 years ago

Spot on with this particular write-up, I truly think this website needs extra consideration. I’ll probably be again to read extra, thanks for that details. www.tallahasseetowingpartners.com

over 3 years ago

great! i would like yo join the team. just sent u an pm

colorado springs metal fabrication

over 3 years ago

It is always great to stumble across an interesting topic of yours like this.

over 3 years ago

Great!

about 3 years ago

cant get over this. will recommend this to my friends. https://bathroomremodelpensacola.com

over 2 years ago

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

롤듀오

over 2 years ago

I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.

구글상위노출

over 2 years ago

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

서버모아

over 2 years ago

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..

young australian mines

over 2 years ago

I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful .

명품레플리카

over 2 years ago

Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this.

롤강의

over 2 years ago

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!

세스코 가정집 비용

over 2 years ago

Thank you very much for this great post.

류현진 경기중계

over 2 years ago

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.

부달

over 1 year ago

Why not settling on games that is fun and at the same time your earning. Well itll make suspense because of the game as well but dude just try it and it gave me hope while pandemic is real rn. The Connection of Gambling in our Lives