Universal Gaming League

almost 12 years ago

So i have it on another account other than the one on here and i actually think as far as movement goes it is quite smooth. However it looks like the have combined the animation from 1.6 with source for exampel the jumping. Also i don't know if it is just a probelm with my aim but the registration seems quite bad. Only played for an hour and got bored so what are everyone elses thoughts?

almost 12 years ago

Brilliant game cant wait for release ;D

almost 12 years ago

cano

Hmm.. I don't really agree with that haha, i will buy it but i think i will still play source more.

almost 12 years ago

Movement feels a bit heavy and flashes either don't work or when they do work they last for half a round. The reg feels like its perfect for me though.Looking forward to the release

nSmed
UNGL Administrator
almost 12 years ago

Had it since near the start played for 2 weeks got bored. same as about 5/6 other people i know

almost 12 years ago

I think that the only good thing about this is the price.

h L k
Ex-Semi-Amateur
almost 12 years ago

[b]My Opinion[/b]

[i]Pros:[/i]
Good Reg
Smooth Movement
Improved Graphics
New Weapons to try out

[i]Cons:[/i]
Still don't like the Ak even though it's been "fixed".
There's still pointless weapons that people won't use.
Inferno Banana even narrower and no gap peak
Nuke A-Site cluttered with the containers, Backsteps (removed), Toxic side (removed) SIGH
Flashes have random blindness timings
Awp has been Nerfed too much (for me)

started this post thinking I could be arsed to finish it.. I can't

almost 12 years ago

looks good from what i seen, but aint played it yet, as anyone got any beta keys so i can try it out..?

almost 12 years ago

LuK^

Hmm. i have an account with it on which i got when i applied for. unfortunately i have given the gift copy away.

almost 12 years ago

I think they should buff some SMG's.

almost 12 years ago

I think the reg is better than CSS but the reason some people may have trouble with it is probably because the hit boxes are a fair bit smaller on CS:GO compared to CSS.

I don't see how the AWP has been nerfed, they have brought back quick switching so that is kind of making it better no?

almost 12 years ago

very good game, unfortunately the price is too low. hacking ***** will buy it, get banned and rebuy it :(

i hate hacking ***** they spoil every game they decide to play because they have no real skills - in life or ingame.

/rant

but CSGO is a good game with some new tactical options available, i love the molotov/incendiary grenade and also the decoy grenade.

the weapons are much better , the awp has been imo been tweaked to be a much more skillful weapon ( a lot of people disagree with that but personal opinions etc)

the M4 and AK i think wont be the standard weapons when the ssg08 and the aug are actually quite accurate and high powered.

this will defo be the next competitive cs title personally i cant wait untill august :)