Universal Gaming League

UNGL CFG 3.0

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

[newsimg]unglcfg.png[/newsimg]

The UNGL CFG has been updated and teams can download the new config here - http://ungl.org/file/cfg/ungl5on5css.zip .

The main changes are that the freezetime has been slightly extended to allow teams to have a bit more time to give calls, another main change is that it includes the commands for the zBlock auth - this allows you to see if players are green-ticked as they join the server.

Teams should ideally change to the latest config as soon as possible, although we understand this isn't easy for some teams - however the date where this config will be mandatory will be - 19th October 2011.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Bump for the people that didn't see this yesterday.

over 12 years ago

amazing!, like the "green ticked" mod

over 12 years ago

Does the config have lerp settings as I hate the whole 0.15 lerp which makes you harder to hit. Please if not add a minimum lerp in the cfg. Xoxoxoxo

over 12 years ago

Still loving those excuses.

Nice.

over 12 years ago

Lol I don't use it as an excuse. Don't need to... but it does make you harder to hit ... other wise people wouldn't use it. Also play us next wednesday when got team signed and ticked

over 12 years ago

Well everyone uses it, so not a problem.

over 12 years ago

K.

over 12 years ago

Tested this the other day on one of the servers provided by Anto - Worked pretty well to be honest!

over 12 years ago

I bought a server yesterday, it already included this plugin. Works well, nice job guys :)

01  Bradlewis
Libra Whore
over 12 years ago

Cn  HI PING SAN lerp is just interpolation amount on the client side :S

No  BarryScott
Loves kicking people very hard.
over 12 years ago

Cn  HI PING SAN lerp is created essentially by client settings and connection. If you have an issue with it I suggest you take a look at your config.

over 12 years ago

Cn  HI PING SAN We're already signed and ticked....

over 12 years ago

Kinda stupid question but gotta ask it...

tv_autorecord "0"

If this is set like this, does it mean that we should manually record the games through rcon tv_record? Or can tv_autorecord be 1

over 12 years ago

If you check the VALVE wiki you will see that tv_autorecord is slightly broken as in the fact that it has a major effect on the server registration so teams are better having it off for the best performance and recording manualy using either tv_record or just zb_record.

over 12 years ago

Oh, thanks :)

about 12 years ago

1 question. this config is just for 5on5 or it works in 2on2?

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
about 12 years ago

Pt  HypnoticMind For both, even though it is named ungl5on5css

about 12 years ago

thanks

about 12 years ago

I got question, i put the config at ftp on the server , i restart server and its dont work, and i try just exec 5on5unglcss and isnt work.

about 12 years ago

rcon_password blabla

rcon exec ungl5on5css.cfg

about 12 years ago

Sk  neizx Are you sure you've put it in the right directory on your server?

about 12 years ago

Y i got it now,And i got other question , i got stv on server, and i start recording - tv_record demoNAME, then tv_stoprecord , go download the demo and the demo isnt working,anyone can help me please?

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
about 12 years ago

tv_enable 1 first then tv_record <demoname>

about 12 years ago

i know, but the demo isnt working, 1. tv_enable 1 , then rr map, then tv_record , then tv_stoprecord, then i download demo to my pc from ftp and the demo is not working.

over 2 years ago

And I've fallen in a trenchlong island guitar teacher