Universal Gaming League

almost 14 years ago

Hello everyone!

Basically like the topic headline goes, eKcel is searching for new player for the team due to some things that has happend latly. Like the new update scaring away every player we have and some choose World of WarCraft above Counter-Strike: Source. But some of us regained their motivation again and said: \"Hell, we wont give up so easily\". Sadly, we are 2 who said that.

Our vision with a team is very simple, but yet advanced! We want a stable- kick ass team from scandinavia, active and very socialized team. We will play with scheduled time (Sunday to Thursday - 18:00 to 23:00). Our goal is to become the best and stay that way - and when we die out (which we hope not to :DDD) we will leave a damn legacy so everyone knows who we once know. Im not saying it will be easy, because it wont, no way - but we will atleast try and fight for what we want. We will of course attend LAN and bootcamp, thats one of our #1 prioritations.

What we search for:
- Scandinavian players (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) This means NO UK players, germans, somalians, marsians etc...
- 17+ years old. This is a must. We dont care if you are top10 best player of all time, but just 15 years old. 17+ and thats it.
- No lifers - activity to the maximum. You need to be able to follow scheduled times without no issue.
- HIGH+++. I dont know how many times I\'ve been there with a guy who said he played the game for like 4 years but really he shows the damn experience/skill as if he is 12 years in the brain. When we say HIGH+++ we mean pure IQ, game experience, team play, aim and whatever you can add to this. You know how to handle your weapon.
- We are searching 1 AWPer, and AK/Colters. AWP is #1 priority.
- Discipline. In this goes maturity, manners and of course the art of getting and giving constructive criticisim. Whine and cry is not accepted at all. Also use the damn tsay...
- Speak fluent english. If you have more then four \"ehhh\" and \"ahhh\" in your meanings you are automatically banned...
- Communication. We dont want to call for you. You need to call for yourself, talk alot and use the damn communication as a weapon and not just a program to lol with, please.
- Dedication. You need to love the game and claning.
- Potential. We are players who always evolve and develope. And we need players just like us to reach higher goals.

What we offer you:
- First of we are Swedish and Norwegian. Very friendly and very mature. We are 22 and 21 years old. We are very keen, mature, understanding and serious when it comes to Counter-Strike: Source. Also very respecting players
- We have a in-game leader!
- We will offer you one unique gaming experience when it comes to gaming and we ensure you alot of fun, competition and nice feeling about what your doing
- In our disposal we have 2 match servers from DSrack. We got 1 ventrilo server and 1 mumbel server. We also have a website and BNCs. Gearly, we are prompted.
- We have a dedicated manager that takes care of our needs.
- We have a personal rich investor that is willing to send us to SCANDINAVIAN LANs. Bootcamps although, come from our own pocket.
- Some very good and know sponsors are coming up in like one month ;))

If I\'ve forgott anything, it can be taken in a interview if you are intressted. Questions to us are of course

I\'m sorry if this thread sounds stupid and very rude. But we are sick of players who are waisting our time. We are sick fo playing a 3on5 matches. That pisses us of and wastes our time. I guess you would act like us.

If you feel intresstead - feel free to contact me via STEAM: mirza424 and we will talk more there! Just a side note. If you CANT fill our requierments then dont bother contacting.

almost 14 years ago

@marE Thank you! :)

almost 14 years ago

too long couldn\'t read. But good luck with the search mate!

almost 14 years ago

Rings of Saturn
Thank you :) :) We mean no rudness towards germans, uk, somalians and marsians. We just feel we need a scandinavian line-up :)

kata
Kills whales dead.
almost 14 years ago

Good luck - strong players

almost 14 years ago

kata
tyty :))

almost 14 years ago

hrizn
Hhaah xDD

dronee
Thanks lads!