Universal Gaming League

almost 14 years ago

Obviously the fixtures aren\'t out yet so i wont be making predictions about the games; however I will write a short blah on each team i know of.

[b]SQUALL[/b]

[i]Probably one of the more known teams within the current entrants Squall are likely to do well. Shadox and Luq have played together for a while and they play well together; they should do well.[/i]
[i][b]Edit[/b] and just looking at their roster ShadoX is banned; GG[/i]

[b] Keep Smilin` [/b]

[i]The well set team that won the first UNGL CSS Cup; although i haven\'t met or played with any of their team they seem to be a decent bunch who could be the favourites to be in the finals.[/i]

[b] Valliance [/b]

[i]A new team and/or a new roster(correct me if i wrong). I\'ve played with Parkie on more than one occasion and he is an extremely capable player at this level; if he is anything like his team mates these could do well. ONE TO WATCH[/i]

[b] Clutch Control [/b]

[i]Although they do not have 5 on their roster these could be a team to suprise us. I\'ve mixed with them once or twice and their a decent bunch of lads who may do well but may struggle against more gelled teams.[/i]

[b] Qlimax(TCM in the listings) (the team i play for) [/b]

[i]A newely formed roster of 5 very capable players, including my self, although we haven\'t had a chance to gel properly i\'m more than confident that we should play well through the two days. However we do not have our set 5 and are using a solid player we all know.[/i]

Please excuse me for any teams i left out i don\'t want to comment on teams i dont know; i may have even stretched it out here.

[b]TEAMS TO WATCH[/b]

Qlimax(TCM)
Valiance

almost 14 years ago

hmmm, ok.

gl to all the css players here. helpfull post imo unfortunate that I don\'t play css :(

almost 14 years ago

PEople can bang in their own predictions here btw please do :) :)

almost 14 years ago

NUKED
Nice predictions. Though to say eKcel has played most of these teams and won against! But as always, everything can happen :)

The scandinavians in my team grew up with maps like de_cpl_fire and de_cpl_strike thanks to www.r60.org :D

GL!

almost 14 years ago

@pekku get a roster tbh :)

almost 14 years ago

.. what do you mean why... lol

almost 14 years ago

jj

almost 14 years ago

Should be fun.

almost 14 years ago

walker
Yay! A belieiver! We wont let ya down! :>>

almost 14 years ago

KEEPSMILING to win =]

almost 14 years ago

Admins should know the past champions in their league =]

almost 14 years ago

This is going to feel great!

eKcel will bootcamp when this cup is live! People from Norway and people from diff. parts from Sweden will assemble in Göteborg, Sweden for rock \'n roll LAN!

almost 14 years ago

can we have like forkin............keep this to predictions

almost 14 years ago

its lookin like we wil be too, we;re gonna have a new palyer this week considering our 5th FCKED OFF TO PLAY ABP ****

almost 14 years ago

walker
Inferno is a based on a spanish village. Spain = summer tbh.

almost 14 years ago

broke2
It\'s always summer in spain?!

almost 14 years ago

Where are the betting stations? As I won\'t be taking part in any eSport cups this summer.

almost 14 years ago

when you think of spain mike, you think of sun... unless your mental health has deteriorated badly.