Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

This is a game review done by one of our new "trial" writers called Alex [b]"mr.viruS"[/b] Rmayte. He took his time out to download a game, and do a bit of a write up of it, and along with that he also managed to interview one of the sides. Let's take a look at this first write up for our new man!!

[quote]
UNGL is currently running a UNGL Winter Pro League 2012 with many “pro” teams that come from all round Europe. Quite a few of these team just sign up to win the money and never play any 5on5 ladder games. So what does that mean you may ask, well from my point of view I think the so called “pro teams“ think that there is no one in UNGL that could be considered a challenge. In some ways they might be right considering UNGL top 20 consists of few good teams and the rest are either unknown or inactive. The game of my choice was between x2 and dRu who are currently in the top 20 of UNGL at the time x2 is in second position on the ladder and dRu are sitting in the 4th position.[/quote]

Source: [url=http://www.quickscope.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2870:ungl-review&catid=643:feature&Itemid=266]Click Here[/url]

Flame, read, share, comment, you know the drill :)

over 12 years ago

couple of spelling mistakes but overall pretty good^_-

over 12 years ago

Must of missed them myself, did about 30 mins - 45 mins going over the format of the post and spelling mistakes :P

I think I need new glasses :)

over 12 years ago

BarryScott
true. 24 is too old now.

over 12 years ago

good write up take him on now gump!

over 12 years ago

needs more shivz, but nice read ;)

over 12 years ago

shivz
haha!!

over 12 years ago