Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Hallo,

Just thought I'd let you guys know that we've re-launched SourceTV.org with a completely new, custom developed website and we're going at things a bit differently :-)

We've just launched this evening in an open BETA phase with only the relay booking available to users (more will be coming in the next few weeks once we have tested this). Feel free to sign up and book your team a relay for any officials you have coming up (EMS and UNGL etc) and let us know about your experience with the site (whether it was easy, confusing or missing features you think would be good).

Here's an example of a working, live match page from a PT EMS game that's about to go live: http://sourcetv.org/index.php?page=viewgame&id=29 and obviously http://www.SourceTV.org is the link to the homepage

All (genuine) feedback is welcome, ty!

over 12 years ago

Really really nice man. If you need any more graphics or web work done, hit me up.

over 12 years ago

Rings of Saturn
The whole point of SrcTV is to be the HLTV of css. You say "rip off", as if it's a bad thing. They're doing for css, what has been done for 1.6, because it worked and helped the scene, so we can spectate the big games, and sponsors can take notice. What other way is there to do it without it being a "rip off"?

Either I'm missing an incredibly funny joke, or your post is stupid.

Bret
Good luck on the relaunch.

over 12 years ago

Rings of Saturn
, my sense of humour isn't now lacking, nor ever has it been. Maybe you're friendly with Bret, and it's an inside joke that went straight over my head. However, to me it just came across as some weirdly placed comment that had a mild dig at the people at the forefront of the site.

At the end of the day, it's to try and help our game grow, for our community. Say good luck if nothing else. The "BUT good luck :]" seemed, ever so belittling.

over 12 years ago

"But, regarding what you're saying about HLTV.org doing for 1.6 and this will do the same for source, well, do we not have cadred etc?"

We don't provide the same services as Cadred, so.. :)

over 12 years ago

Rings of Saturn
I see, maybe it's the humour I'm lacking.

As for the request of a dinner date, I'm a lactose intolerant Jew, therefore cheese & ham are off the menu.

mr.viruS
one of those
over 12 years ago

MiCk
+
 Rings of Saturn
= STFU

GL Bret :) Nice to see something like HLTV but for css. Always looking for demos of css but can never find any.

over 12 years ago

mrvirus, that'll be something you'll be able to use our site for soon! :) One step at a time, however.

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

Nice idea, looks so nice. Great stuff you know. I like it!

over 12 years ago

CS:S is a rip of CS 1.6 which is a rip of CS 1.5 which is a rip of Counterstrike 1.4, 1.3, 1.1, 1.0 which could be a rip of Half-Life which is originated from the GoldSrc Engine which is a rip of the Quake Engine bla bla bla

The list is endless ;)

STOP RIPPING :(

over 12 years ago

Just as an added bonus, our game server sponsor have put up €25 of credit to one lucky user of the site. Simply sign up and book a relay for one of your games or make a comment on of the upcoming games to be entered into the draw. The user will be drawn at random on the 22nd of February and announced on our facebook - so make sure you're a fan!

http://facebook.com/SourceTV

over 12 years ago

Billy Mays I was obviously being ironic and humerous due to the pointless attacks accusing this project of being a rip. It is in the exact same scenario as the games, it is a re-birth, upgrade of an old product same as Counterstrike Source is to the Counterstrike 1.0.

Get it now? Or would you like a bib?

over 12 years ago

:D Awesome!

over 12 years ago

Naice :D

over 12 years ago

Owned ;)

IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago
 Harveyy
NORTHEN IRELAND IS JUST A BIG CITY
over 12 years ago

Rings of Saturn
Bang on target. HEADSHOT.

over 12 years ago

Well I definitely like where this thread has gone (oh wait)

Try and stay on topic and leave the pathetic arguments out, cheers!