Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Hello,

I am in high school and i got an assignment to make a site with wordpress. I made it about Cs:S

http://counterstrikesource92.wordpress.com/

troll, rate, whine, advice ... whatever you want just give me some feedback ;P

over 12 years ago

Good job mate, I have to do a similiar thing for a project at school. ;). Looks to me like a high grade piece of work for school.

over 12 years ago

DazzyJ
I know but be where allowed to copy and past information because it was not the information that matterd the most, but which matterd the most was how much time you had put into the site and at which level it was i consider my site one of the best in class.

over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

DazzyJ
on the subject of the red on black which color would you advice me?

over 12 years ago

[quote]
Smoke Grenade Creates a clowd of smoke
FLash Bang Blinds Enemy’s.
[/quote]

Suggestions: Sort the English out. Lorem Ipsum makes more sense.

mr.viruS
one of those
over 12 years ago

not bad :)

over 12 years ago

Xano
But he isn't engrish :(, can't expect his english to be 100%.

over 12 years ago

Xano
But he isn't engrish :(, can't expect his english to be 100%.

over 12 years ago

HTW
Also true but he could just ahead and ask someone to help him out. Personally, If I'm reading a website or something and the English standard is that of a 7 year old, I'll just alt f4

IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

Xano
dast becuzZ ur a nuubb loolz

over 12 years ago

IV
*Insert scream link here*

over 12 years ago

Xano
Thx for the possitive advice m8, but i didn't write most of the text myself. As i said earlier The text isn't that inportant in the site, the text was orriginally Dutch on many of my pages and i just trew it into google Translate Dutch - > Englisch and not spending like 3 hours to correct all that.

over 12 years ago

l Kenny l
Yeah I get it, nice work then :) I didn't check the comment about G-Trans to be honest. #monronforreal