Universal Gaming League

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
about 12 years ago

As we have been receiving many demo reviews I have decided to come up with a format in which the person submitting needs to follow so we can sort out the fixtures faster, which will make everyone happier, YAY.

Demo Link:

Fixture Link :

Player:@

Team:@@@

Steam ID:

Ticks:

Some of you might be asking why we need Steam IDs and Team links, this will help us keep track of the accused individual incase they change their Steam ID or join another team. With this information noone will be able to hide MUAHUAHUAHUA!

When submitting ticks, please be as precise as possible and provide a short description to ensure that no time is wasted and the correct decision is made.

If you can supply all of this information when submitting a demo it'll help us complete demo reviews faster. Just incase you have forgotten how to PM an admin with your demo review. http://ungl.org/forum/3/3086/1/Fixture_Problems

Remember to always contact an admin regarding demos reviews do not make threads, or I will eat you.

Thanks all xx

about 12 years ago

gj ... Taking 2 weeks already to get 2 matches accept " demo under review' sucks tbh

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
about 12 years ago

Hopefully this will help us get them sorted faster mate! <3

about 12 years ago

01  Chaddy +1 good idea

00  Phantom
CS Admin
about 12 years ago

Hope it makes things a whole lot easier for you guys.

Gb  dronee
Website Operations Director
about 12 years ago

Be  sOL It does, we are aware, but we do all work/go to school and have lives outside of UNGL (well a couple of us do) and do this for free. So yeah, it can take time.

about 12 years ago

yeah i dont care tbh . Youre doing youre work :) GJ for thate. I dont care if its getting accepted in 4 weeks but my teammate does :p '':$$

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
about 12 years ago

I understand it's annoying to wait, but we really really want to make sure that we're checking things over properly before coming to a conclusion.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
about 12 years ago

Please can those of you submitting demos to me follow these guidelines, it really does help.

almost 12 years ago

It has recently occurred to me that not everyone may know how to view a demo or record ticks so i thought id make this basic guide.

step 1: download the demo

step 2 : put the demo into your cstrike folder, which by default is C:Program filesSteamSteamAppsYOURUSERNAMEcounter-strike sourcecstrike

step 3: launch counterstrike

step 4:bring up the demo playback UI (shift +F2 by default) and click load.see pic

step 5: navigate to the folder you moved your demo to ,and click on the demo you wish to view and press ok.

step 6 : watch the demo and record (write down) the TICKS which are the white numbers in the bottom left of the demo UI in which you think there is cheating occuring.

step 7 : using the form supplied by 01  Chaddy at the top of this thread ,PM an admin with all of the relevant data.

thanks.

almost 12 years ago

Im a numpty

almost 12 years ago

Ro  PuTa must be bait

almost 12 years ago

He didn't just do that..

almost 12 years ago

yeah this sure would do things easier thumbs up for chaddy