Universal Gaming League

almost 12 years ago

Hello everyone!

Right now I am not on the computer because I have the exams this month so I will be very busy with studying.

I play for the UCAP community, so i'am gonna assemble a team that will play for them. I'm gonna have 5 in the 5 line team and 1-2 as stand-by players if someone in the 5 line can't play.

I will be looking for an AWP player and three Riflemen. the stand-by players will also be Riflemen...

I want to warn you guys, this will be the first time I search for a team outside Sweden. So the names that you guys use in English on the maps, will take a little bit of time to learn. But I will do my best to learn them as quickly as possible :D English will only be tolerated in the team, if some swedes joins the team you will have to speak English!

I will set the skill at mid+/high the age I am still a little bit shaky on, I do not know if i'm gonna set the age at 15 or 16+

Could someone give me any advice, I want serious players that don't quit the team after some losses...

If i'm gonna set the team age on 15 I will expect people to behave maturely, not going around and acting tuff or play around while we are practicing...

I will not tolerate any bad influence to the team so BEHAVE!!!

We will use Teamspeak3

When we have a steady 5line I will set out practice times "i'am aware of the difference in the timeline on the countries I will of course check that out first before i assemble the practice schedule

I can not tell so much, I don't have so much in my head right now that I can tell you guys hope this little of information will provide you with what you need to feel interested :D I have not set a name quite yet. but will come up with something cool before I come back :D Be free to send me any messages if you have any questions or simply add me on steam. my steam name is vicbo If you can't find me, send me a PM on your steam name so I can add it. I repeat myself here one last time before I take my lead. I will come back June 4TH after the exams are done! but I will be online on the UNGL page with either my Mac or my Phone.

Cya guys if you already have found a team before I come back, Good Luck and Have Fun with the team that you have choosen! :D Peace out! <333

Gb  Redmovement
LoL Admin
almost 12 years ago

Goodluck

almost 12 years ago

Gb  Redmovement Thank you! :D

almost 12 years ago

Good luck nice app looks very good

Au  r0b1
CS Head Admin
almost 12 years ago

http://imgur.com/Ychkd

thought it'd be an awesomely weird thread xD

glglgllg

almost 12 years ago

nice app gl

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Good luck.

almost 12 years ago

really nice app. good luck

almost 12 years ago

Au  r0b1 It is the reason i clicked on thread.

I want to make a tea.

on topic. Good app. best of luck sweedy

almost 12 years ago

good lcuk

almost 12 years ago

i would like an tryout ;)

almost 12 years ago

Good Luck

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
almost 12 years ago

i want to make tea aswell.

almost 12 years ago

gl

almost 12 years ago

why dont you join me. and grab some other players. and you run the show ?

almost 12 years ago

Gb  LuK^ Thank you for you're generous offer, but I will have to decline:P

Se  MikaNo
DazzyJ Lover
almost 12 years ago

This wiking is too busy, anyway glgl (:

almost 12 years ago

gL

almost 12 years ago

Se  MikaNo Busy with what??? If you mean masturbation, it doesn't take that much of my time. If you mean slapping you're face Robin it doesen't take my time.

If you mean that I am thinking of my future and studying to get good grades. It's a yes i'm pretty busy :DDDD

almost 12 years ago

Thank you guys for all of the GL, been very support me very well :D<3

almost 12 years ago

Worst influence on the team is gna be you tbh..

Gl :) Might be interested if ya can get ur ass on Steam a few min we can have a chat x)

almost 12 years ago

No  r0ke Haha, you should know it. so many mixes we played with Brainz, now that's bad influence :D I will try to log in today, but I maybe could try to log in on the phone :D

almost 12 years ago

I came for tea.

gl

almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago

Cl  steven- I remember that episode :')

almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago

Cl  steven- Haha sheldon :D Silly him always so serious

almost 12 years ago

pluton still looking add my steam bradley269

almost 12 years ago

steam add: [email protected]

almost 12 years ago

Have you spoken to mini about this transition? :S

almost 12 years ago

Gb  LuK^ don't try recruiting members from my organisation... just goes to show your professionalism on an overall basis - be this a friendly warning.

and Ez  Shadsdoesntevenlift i have not actually heard anything of this till now lol, PLUTTON we'll need to discuss this in more detail before anything goes through

almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago

De  Mini nice members Mini, shows how much control you have over things bro ;) <3 Just kidding bby xx

over 2 years ago

To not be bitter 'cause I'm getting sick of thiskitchen cabinets santa fe nm