Universal Gaming League

almost 12 years ago

Basically Tom "Spark" Joy emailed his actual predictions of the league division's he was covering, he made a kind of mistake in what he thought was predictions, to what we at QuickScope.co.uk actually produce AS predictions. However, as the write ups were incredibly good, I saw a great opportunity to help his own path, and help cover UNGL in a better way.

Here is our teaser trailer to the new set of predictions for the Pro-League & Main-League Divisions.

Source: Click Here for read

Once our pundits have written up all their predictions, you will get them. That should be in a short while. Hopefully this should keep you entertained until then, so enjoy, read, rate, comment, share, and tell people!

Gb  LuckyLine
The Assist King
almost 12 years ago

Yes Gumpster, well done mates at quickscope looking good.

almost 12 years ago

wow that boy has talent

Gb  LuckyLine
The Assist King
almost 12 years ago

COUNTERSLUTS ARE A EUROPEAN TEAM WHO LIKE TO GET DEFAULT AND SMASH 2ON2 LADDERS AND DO OK IN 5ON5 LADDERS AND BOTTLE IT WHEN IT COMES TO LEAGUES SUCH AS UNGL MAIN LEAGUE OR EDCSSL AND WILL FOLD AFTER THIS TOURNAMENT GLHF MATES

PREDICTION : COUNTERSLUTS 1 - 0 ASGEXE (WIN BY DEFAULT)

JUDGING BY THEIR ROSTER I THINK ZOMMY WILL CARRY COZ HE HAS LIKE THE LOWEST STEAM ID AND IS TOP OF THE LIST IMO OPINION

almost 12 years ago

Really nice work from Spark, he's showing you up here Gump! :p

almost 12 years ago

lmfao

almost 12 years ago

01  MiCk

Agreed, although I've upped my game for the Pro-League Predictions that I am doing.

almost 12 years ago

Gb  Gumpster Will be a pleasure to read I'm sure!

I want to see what our prediction is for our first game, I have inside knowledge of the actual score... xD

almost 12 years ago

01  MiCk

Which division are you?

almost 12 years ago

Gb  Gumpster Div2 Main League

almost 12 years ago

01  MiCk

Ah CaPPiNg still hasnt done them yet.

almost 12 years ago

Gb  Gumpster Tell him not to look at our fixture if he still wants to predict!

almost 12 years ago

01  MiCk you owe me a mousemat

almost 12 years ago

Ez  Shadsdoesntevenlift I owe you ****! If anything you owe me! xD

Nx  [Ð]
The only gay on the forum
almost 12 years ago

Pretty good but there's a mistake with the matches mentioned

"However, having drawn [W]aRRioRs and rG.control as their first two games of the event, a victory certainly will not be handed to them on a plate."

Think he read the Fixtures in the wrong order, which I do alllll the time.

That's a good suggestion...UNGL should flip the order fixtures appear so it's chronological top to bottom since that is how people generally read. xD

Gb  Sparky
Really?
almost 12 years ago

Nx  [Ð] Nice spot.

+1 on flipping the orders.

over 2 years ago