Universal Gaming League

Pro-League Predictions

almost 12 years ago

[newsimg]qsproleague.jpg[/newsimg]

I know people are dying to see their predictions, however we have the Pro-League Predictions that have been rolled out first.

Once again, we look into the very heart of UNGL's system, with the Pro-League & the Main League Season making the very core of the gaming website. Much like how EDCSSL over the years has become the pinnacle and very heart of Enemy Down, the Pro-League & Main League Season now represent the core of UNGL, but also the very core of the European CS:S Landscape, which is interesting to note.

We have teams from the United Kingdom, Denmark, France, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, Iceland, Belgium, Germany, and even a big contingent from Romania has swamped the Main League.

It is quite amazing that this league which began it's roots in the UK, now has laid claim to the rest of Europe's brightest and lower tier teams. It furthermore sheds light on the fact that ESL have critically missed quite a trick here. However, ESL's loss, is UNGL's gain, as they keep marching on.

Source: Click Here to read

Read, comment, flame, make your own predictions etc etc.

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
almost 12 years ago

looking good.

Read, comment, flame, make your own predictions etc etc.

I think you just need people to read,comment and make their own predictions?

You like my joke?

almost 12 years ago

Gb  nSmed That would be a very particular target audience! xD

almost 12 years ago

I dont forgive the lack of numbers!

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
almost 12 years ago

lmfao @ evil deeds prediction

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
almost 12 years ago

We are also joined by the Troll Team aka COMEB4CK, who have recently had some roster changes. However, I know that the infamous Mr.Virus and his team are a very strong side (regardless of how much time he spends trolling the forums), and I would not rule these out as possible candidates to win their Division

SPOT ON .

almost 12 years ago

"However, recent results show they’ve been thrashed quite bad" by who exactly? Who is this scrub SHADS

almost 12 years ago

Predictions seem about right, GL everyone

almost 12 years ago

Jp  mr.viruS Sorry :P

Ng  victoRious LOL. And your 16-5 loss against mod.

If I don't know who a team is I just view their last result(s)

almost 12 years ago

it was a 5v4 game on contra where they started as T. Thanks for your insight tho, scrub.

almost 12 years ago

As I said "If I don't know who a team is, I just view their last result(s)". RESULT, being the final score.

I didn't view all the details because as I said, I don't know who you are..

Prove me wrong then - simple enough.

03  QCK
Drinks too much
almost 12 years ago

Ng  victoRious stop being mad over something that was an honest mistake. Making yourself look stupid...

almost 12 years ago

People getting mad over PREDICTIONS... seriously c'mon... just get on with the predictions, if you dont like it or disagree with it go and prove us wrong :) we like to see teams surprising us and making us think twice about the next result we put down. Also gumpster did you get my email?

almost 12 years ago

Intervention. Stop flaming or...

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
almost 12 years ago

look at this xano being all admin up in here...

Is  CaPPiNg!
Policy Advisor
almost 12 years ago

Nicely done :D

almost 12 years ago

Is  CaPPiNg! LooooooooooooooL

almost 12 years ago

Also Ng  victoRious let the record reflect. The aforementioned game where you have claimed it was 4v5 was, in fact, a 5v5. Granted that one of the players was not from your core 5 but don't over play the card and then flame because of it.

almost 12 years ago

Mc  Xano misses nothing

almost 12 years ago

Like a ****ing hak!!!

almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago

GFG gonna 30-0

almost 12 years ago

Good set of games all :)

almost 12 years ago

mod is a mix shad ^^ + they dnt have me so they gonna get pwend s4o rhaz .!.

almost 12 years ago

GJ Gump. I know Ki.MMX are up against it in our division but hopefully we can push a couple of the teams to a close game. Nice to read some decent predictions that have been thought out.

almost 12 years ago

easy wins in my opinion

almost 12 years ago

03  flybikes.exe He predicted evd to beat us.

almost 12 years ago

which evd tho immi :P nimbleserv? i think it would be quite a game

but if your referring to any other evd team... then haha

ive just seen the fixture. nevermind HUEHUEHU

almost 12 years ago

I predict ryan to be noob, and as always, I am correct

almost 12 years ago

you can GTFO

almost 12 years ago

ur mean

almost 12 years ago

01  Immi had baddie not deleted all the good players from our mix because "theyre never on" i.e fisher. cypher . neex . spudz....we woulda been able to grant you the 5v5 youve been wanting to play me in :( good luck anyway i think youl win best prediction going rly

almost 12 years ago

03  flybikes.exe neex plays for me soz

almost 12 years ago

n1

almost 12 years ago

03  flybikes.exe Dunno what you edited but we're just a massive mix atm

almost 12 years ago

01  Immi I've explained all this **** on steam to you, so simmer down mate :)

almost 12 years ago

Ez  Shadsdoesntevenlift Simmer down lmao. Like i said i laughed about it and i still am

almost 12 years ago

01  Immi good stuff :)

over 2 years ago

To pack us up and leave me with itkitchen cabinets las cruces nm