Universal Gaming League

Main League Predictions

almost 12 years ago

[newsimg]qsmainleague.jpg[/newsimg]

Another Prediction article, another set of pundits, another new league season, a variety of teams accross 10 divisions, what more could you want?

Here we are once again at QuickScope.co.uk and this time there is no Gumpster Predictions, there is no Shad Predictions, this is pure unadulterated, unfiltered predictions from the people who play actively in UNGL.

Some of them are from the Pro-League, some are in there for the Main League Season, others are just pure spectators. After a very long EDCSSL Season 20, Shads & I decided to knuckle down with only the Pro-League, leaving the new writers to do whatever they liked in a good timescale. The plan (as you might of noticed, has gone to ****) was to get the Pro-League Predictions out Monday, and then these Main League Predictions out on the Tuesday, we of course would like to happen over the next 5 weeks.

Source: Click Here for the Read

Enjoy the read, as we have enjoyed writing these up for you. Again, read, comment, make your own predictions, flame away, and have some fun.

almost 12 years ago

Its a shame that we didnt get to play our match <3 :)

almost 12 years ago

loving the "flame away" bit added there haa

almost 12 years ago

Kudos to beardedwife, pretty spot on for our prediction, minus the 20 bomb.

almost 12 years ago

Gb  Docker much <3 mate.

almost 12 years ago

still disappointed that when we asked to replace teams that folded or didn't want to play (quite a few of them) that we still didn't get a spot even when asking nicely :(

but gl to those competing :)

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Gb  eXotiC You must have been too slow.

almost 12 years ago

Mini, you were wrong :b

almost 12 years ago

i knew docker had to say that i 19 bombed so what! this beast hasnt been unleashed yet i will be streaming the rest of the games anyways on own3d.tv if people want there game streaming im sure we could come to some arrangement.

almost 12 years ago

Prediction for every match? Must of been hard, thanks for exposing our awful results though, and for being slightly kind to say maybe a draw instead of saying 16-0 incoming :D

almost 12 years ago

I just read Mini's prediction on your fixture Gb  danblu3

"after looking at both roosters and seeing their results". Ahahaha, roosters. xD

almost 12 years ago

I saw roosters too =D

almost 12 years ago

^^

almost 12 years ago

00  Phantom messaged admin within 5minutes of boxy's team folding

almost 12 years ago

Great to see this guys

Prediction: clutchking 17 vs 13 dealerspro was clutchking 24 vs 6 dealerspro.

they left first, but its not really necessary.

almost 12 years ago

nice gl to all :)

over 2 years ago

Time, wondrous timekitchen cabinets chattanooga