Universal Gaming League

almost 12 years ago

So with epic.NINE starting tomorrow and running through till Sunday 22nd, there is a lot of coverage to be done over the course of the next few days. Tom "Gumpster" Gumbleton is bringing you the first bit with his predictions for who will finish where out of the teams attending.

Arguably the most competitive UK LAN out there in terms of teams attending and the scarcity of amateur teams. We even have a Norwegian team flying over to test their mettle against the British Domestic community. The first of many installments of epic.NINE coverage by the Quickscope team, begins today!

Source:Click Here

We will be keeping you up to date with all the epic.LAN coverage, interviews, further predictions and articles on our website :)

For further information regarding Epic9, visit their page!

http://www.epiclan.co.uk/epic9/

almost 12 years ago

this should be fun =)

almost 12 years ago

Well if previous events are to go by, and of course throw in the usual UK LAN drama in, then yeah it should be great fun :D

almost 12 years ago

Yeah! :D

almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago

It is not often I get to delegate much to my writers, as time can be very tight with what can be given to who, however Shads has offered to take up this article whilst I concentrated on the previews and the rest of the stuff I was doing at the time this week.

Click Here for Article!

Read, comment, flame, lalalala, you know the drill :D

almost 12 years ago

Nuuu, don't flame me! :(

almost 12 years ago

the best two guys on the case ;)

almost 12 years ago

More drama at epic.NINE happens, have a read.

Click Here

Gb  IV
Slugger
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Gumpster Kritikal should be banned, he just goes to lan looking for fights, and he's lucky those he has tried to bully aren't fighters themselves.

almost 12 years ago
Is  CaPPiNg!
Policy Advisor
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Gumpster What an asshole.

almost 12 years ago

Yeah He's the essence of everything thats wrong in the UK scene tbh , little keyboard warrior's that pick on people that's smaller than him i would love to see him get his head caved in , only way of getting through to idiot's like that tbh.

almost 12 years ago

02  Kieu

Dont think I would wish that on anyone ya know... but still.

almost 12 years ago

Another small write up... this time just about CRG going through and Rasta.Xd struggiling. SourceTV's included for the next round of games.

Click Here

almost 12 years ago

I know gumpster ., it sounds harsh but people like that seem to only know the one language tbh , i agree i wouldnt wish it on anyone :)

almost 12 years ago

Fragmasters Scrape Through: Click Here

A new home for epic.LAN: Click here

almost 12 years ago

[youtube]eefopNrPhUc[/youtube]

almost 12 years ago

If luke stopped all his antics he would be a decent guy, but seriously mate check yourself out really no need to do that to anyone a genuine mistake and you being the badman you are had to show im Luke "Kritikal" Green.

Shads i love the vid, gumps and adam make a smashing couple.

over 2 years ago

You used to work at to make a little moneylife insurance salt lake city ut