Universal Gaming League

almost 12 years ago

Alright lads

Evildeeds Organisation would like to offer the gaming community a chance to use our Teamspeak 3 for Counterstrike Source mixes.

The Teamspeak Server can currently cater for 512 clients an we have set up 10 mixing channels ( limited to 5 clients per channel ) for the community to use an enjoy mixing again.

Teamspeak 3 details - 85.214.93.103

Thanks

Evildeeds Management

almost 12 years ago

Well played Evildeeds , that's a generous thing to do.

+1 to you all.

almost 12 years ago

Thank you

If there is a high demand for channels we will create more channels for the community to use.

almost 12 years ago

almost 12 years ago

If UNGL admins need a channel to use im sure if requested we could sort you's out.

almost 12 years ago

Minus Ez  Shadsdoesntevenlift of course Gb  Bulbedd :D , yeah this is a great idea ! more people to mix with is allways fun!

almost 12 years ago

Update - A channel has been created called Waiting for a mix which allows 15 clients to idle the channel at one time, purpose of this is if your in a mix channel an need +1 you can change your nickname to +1 an someone in the waiting for mix channel see's it they then no to come in the channel.

Already we have people using the channels.

Happy mixing

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Nice idea.

almost 12 years ago

Were looking into providing a few servers to use while mixing, will keep you updated.

almost 12 years ago

It has been tried B4.

http://ungl.org/forum/1/4907/1/LЯG_Mix_TS3

We had a few in for a few days then it just died. I have seen other posts with same idea but they never took off.

GL if it works for you. Alot may just join because of the clan name.

almost 12 years ago

Demo, as long as you keep pushing it, people will see dedication and be interested (in theory anyway) ;)

almost 12 years ago

Might work if ya push it. But then you can get flamed for advertising like I was in a different post.

gl again though :)

almost 12 years ago

Bah im scottish demo i dont mind getting flamed so ill push it :P haha , nah i mean its been pretty active allready and this is day one so :)

Nx  [Ð]
The only gay on the forum
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Demo

Really? I imagine if they push it with brains and not pollute other non-related threads with it that they likely won't get flamed for advertising it.

Since you have apparently forgotten, you posted in a suggestion thread (suggestions for UNGL, which your mix TS is NOT) not once but twice about your mix TS then got all offended when you were called out for "advertising" and claimed you were doing no such thing (when you clearly were).

You should have a long think before you post in threads if you're going to keep being an imbecile.

EDIT:

Oh, and before you decide to refute everything I've said as make-believe despite the fact it exists on the forum for anyone to read, it'd be cool if you PM'd me with whatever absurd objections you have rather than de-railing yet another thread.

As for the subject at hand, GL with the Evildeeds mix TS! You guys were always friendly =D

almost 12 years ago

Screw you Nx  [Ð] i have a crowbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , haha jokes bud get ya ass on for a mix tommorow matey!!!!!!!!

Gb  IV
Slugger
almost 12 years ago

Nx  [Ð] tl;dr inb4 butthurt response

almost 12 years ago

another generous act by Evildeeds, keep up the good work =)

almost 12 years ago

Stop flaming please. I've a headache that will kill a bull I don't want to have to read your brain farts.

Pretty nice of Evil Deeds though, well done lads.

almost 12 years ago

Mc  Xano ahahahahahahahhahaha brain farts.

almost 12 years ago

I just farted.......... it smellls.....

almost 12 years ago

nice guys =)

almost 12 years ago

Its not advertising or promotion from our side, Evildeeds has always stuck by the css community, our up and coming competitions via our Facebook page that promotion but again its to help the css community have a chance at winning some prizes and merchandise, that they might not get from trying to win a league or a cup.

We support everyone and we like to give back to the community that has been loyal and very supportive to us since we formed a good few years ago.

almost 12 years ago

Thanks for the feedback lads, the TS seems to be pretty active amount which is what we like to see.

Hopefully see a few of you's chilling on TS in the future, feel free to pop on for a chat.

almost 12 years ago

Bump

almost 12 years ago

Already had quite a few people on there, which is good to see.

Remember guys, we've more than enough room to accommodate anybody who needs a channel. There's channels for Movies, AFK, Other Games; WoW, DayZ, L4D, LoL etc.. which often have players in, so if you're on your own and fancy a game of something else, hop on and there'll most likely be someone else available for you to play a few games with :) Also a "Looking for mix" channel if you're in the mood for Source but can't find any players.

Enjoy!

almost 12 years ago

It's a pleasure seeing new players coming into the Teamspeak an enjoying there gaming.

over 11 years ago

Good interest so far :) Let's keep it up lads and ladies :)

over 11 years ago

Getting a good 20 plus of new players joining a day looking for mixes

over 2 years ago

Were there clues I didn't see?private investigator san diego cost