Universal Gaming League

Gb  Sparky
Really?
almost 12 years ago

Ladies and gentlefolk,

Around a year ago I took the decision to shut down Euphoria as an organisation, dropping out to knuckle down and focus on actually getting in to university. Fortunately this dark period of my life has passed and not only have I returned to the game but I also want to take steps to reform Euphoria.

Previously the organisation had one purpose in mind; to take on a set of players and develop and improve them - not merely just to throw servers at them and make them wear tags. I'd like to continue this trend albeit on a larger scale this time, providing support over both CS: Source and CS:GO, whether the community accepts the game or not.

I have experience of calling for, playing within and managing teams in the past. I believe that what I have learned from my time playing Source can be reshaped and refocused to suit you and your team, and thus I can develop you (or you can develop me) as such.

What I can offer you:

•A match server

•A VOIP of your choice

•Managerial support, direction and guidance.

My experience:

I've previously worked with Sforzogaming (Mike, zN, Burnsey, Qwerty, Zak) and have played for:

mousemasters Euphoria (Sparky, Ukads, Sparkes, SiN, Mystic)

Livingfire Valiant! (JacKKK, Qwerty, Zak, Sparky, Pronezz)

KYL (Sparky, MentaLLL, Wardyy, Spartan, Roberto)

Currently playing with the core line-up of Euphoria; (Sparky, UKAds, Gigga, FM, Mystic)

What do I want from you?

Ideally you should be a team with at least 3/4 core players who have a good understanding of the game and are willing to put the hours in to play and improve. None of this "OH WE LOST TWO GAMES SO WE'RE GONNA FOLD" rubbish guys, that gets you nowhere.

I understand that teams do not want to play this game every minute of every day and I appreciate that you may not be a supahl33t set of players; so consider this set of guidelines if you wish to put forward your team for sponsorship.

1.Be keen and willing to play through long hours and difficult times to achieve your goals.

2.Aim high, train hard, play easy.

3.You need to be accepting of constructive criticism in every way shape or form. I can’t stress how important this is; if your team is an egotistical mess then I will NOT take you on.

4.Be friendly chatty and enjoy gaming and your social life!

Preferably applicants should have their players based in the UK whom are all over the age of 16 and have a fairly good grasp of the england language.

Hopefully you’ve taken the time to read this rather lengthy sprawl and want to put your team forward for selection. Contact me via steam or drop me a PM if you want to talk further or discuss the terms of the aforementioned sponsorship. Terms are negotiable to an extent, however this will be at my (+1 for ego) discretion.

With regards,

Tom (silentsparkle)

almost 12 years ago

+1

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

Image Pt  Vieirar9 - Awarded for most pointless post.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Good luck getting a stable team to work with, you'll need it.

almost 12 years ago

Fantastic Lad, with great ambitions, a better home for any team could not be found, if you are a team searching a stable and caring org, this is your home.

Gb  IV
Slugger
almost 12 years ago

Pt  Vieirar9 Dumbass.

Gb  Sparky Nicest guy ever, good luck brother <3

almost 12 years ago

+1 -> I wanted to say that the post is positive and good luck. I do not understand the bad reaction. but ok... Gl hf

almost 12 years ago

gl

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

Good luck with the search.

almost 12 years ago

Gb  Sparky gl gent =)

almost 12 years ago

Good Luck! <3

Is  CaPPiNg!
Policy Advisor
almost 12 years ago

Good luck with search

Nl  panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
almost 12 years ago

burnsey is the most idiotish ****ter from Chester

gl though <3 xxx

almost 12 years ago

i live by chester also, and it seems you think alot of people are idiots panzor

almost 12 years ago

carlhorse

gl with the search

almost 12 years ago

hi dangoat

almost 12 years ago

Nl  panz0r panz0r is the most idiotish *****ter from Netherlands.

almost 12 years ago

I am interested I play this game 7 years ago and now search a team

almost 12 years ago

gl unknowns etc sparky low n00b man

Nl  panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
almost 12 years ago

Ki  M. Thanks, ill take that as an compliment

almost 12 years ago

boomp

almost 12 years ago

Still looking.