Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

Hey my name is rASCAL, i am staff at SeQuence Gaming i am writing to let you all know that SeQuence Gaming is back from 3 months break as PanyBoy is the owner of the org and has pick up 5 Counter Strike-Source teams participating in various ladders and leagues and now Panyboy has his own words to say

Curtis ' Panyboy ' Colsell - Owner

The organisation originally started in 2007 with LuK the founder, and started again in 2009 but didn't lift off. He started the organisation again in 2012 and asked me for help and i accepted :), more or less recently he has been inactive with real life, and i've taken over and pushing SeQuence gaming to it limits to become a bigger better and more active organisation, We are trying our best with new staff signed up and hoping to progress well in the Gaming community. Thanks Guys PANYBOY.

John ' Jonnie ' Walker - Owner

Jon 'Jonnie' Walker' joined SeQuence in 2012 Alongside with Panyboy to establish the ORG With an extensive knowledge of the eSports scene.

Thanks SeQuence Gaming

Please follow our facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/SeQuenceGaming.Org

We are soon having a public server launch for the community to come and play on. We'll be posting updates very soon, Thank you for liking the page, Remember to share

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Not to sure what the point in posting this on UNGL is but at least it gave me an excuse to post something other than "gl".

over 11 years ago

00  Phantom Some people may not know this organisation thats why we want to pass this on Phant , at the end of the day the reason for this is to expand this organisation as a whole, Thanks

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 11 years ago

00  Phantom It's nice to know information about new bodies in the community - puts a name to a face and shows that there's thought and purpose behind the organisation.

Best of luck gents.

over 11 years ago

Great bunch of guys, i am proud to be a part of this organization =)

over 11 years ago

craig nicked the name i created sequence ages ago and luk nicked it and carried on, all they do is rage

Gb  Redmovement
LoL Admin
over 11 years ago

I can also confirm carlhorse did make sequence.

over 11 years ago

Gl with the org lads

over 11 years ago

Carlos ive always paid for SeQuence, the servers website the lot, all you did was think of name with me :) so whos Org is it i wonder. me thinks the payer haha and no we dont rage, so shush Carlos haha

over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago

Us  carlos , someone's being bitter ;)

over 11 years ago

im only winding him up :) i havnt got a bitter bone in me :D craig knows i luv him :)

over 11 years ago

Us  carlos good boy haha

over 11 years ago

haha :()

over 11 years ago

Thanks guys for the support :) means a lot, and lol carlos and LuK xD

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 11 years ago

good luck with the search

over 11 years ago

Cheers