Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

Hey,

I just wonder, could you tip me about css gaming organizations/community which you can play for (im talking about sponsorship, lan travels, t-shirts, server, etc.)?

Thanks,

Scruul

Gb  onside
aka "Donkey"
over 11 years ago

you will need to prove yourself as a team first.

over 11 years ago

You might wanna add application with achievements, lans attended, leagues, cup wins, time your team has been together all that pony, not sure if organizations of this day an age offer anything along them lines unless you have something insane to offer them.

Goodluck though.

over 11 years ago

Unless you bring redults achievements with you and is a steady team I doubt any orgs will support you with what you need the most they might stretch to is server and a voice com

Once you have proven yourself I'm guessing you might receive more

But thays from my experience

over 11 years ago

Wifey, remember that team who applied to us?

Me: How long have your team played together for?

Him:We play together for 2 week and we are plan to go in cups

Me : Well, what leagues do you take part in?

Him : None atm, we are going to do ungl soon

/facepalm

AND HE WANTED LAN FUNDING TOO

over 11 years ago

Reminds me of Ahis

If you remember shads

over 11 years ago

Omg Han, hahaha

over 11 years ago

Oh my god guys, I did not make my team application here on ungl. I want to know a community which I can make a team application for?

Please read my question carefully....

over 11 years ago

Gb  onside I know, read my question again. That wasnt a team application and I know what's needed from the team. I just asked if you could give me some communitys which I can send my team application to.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

If you've been around long enough to be looking for a community to sponsor you, surely you should already know or recognise some communities and not need to ask people.

over 11 years ago

00  Phantom I do know many. But I would like to know even more. I have sent my team application to many. But as I said, I would like to send to even more.

Thanks, try to help me instead now... :)

over 11 years ago

Se  Scruul The thing is, based on the information you've given I can't think of 1 community/organisation that is appropriate for you.

Sure there are many orgs/communities, but based on what is little team information and the fact you think you deserve LAN funding (when there is some of the worlds best who struggle to hold that down) makes me wonder if such an org for you exists.

over 11 years ago

01  MiCk

Keep it simpel.

He just want you guys to give tips about some community's that can offer sponsorship or a commyunity that looking for a team.

He dont want to post the clan info here, he want that info to the community.

over 11 years ago

01  MiCk First of all, I have not given you any information about my team at all here. Because you dont need to here that. I promise you, we are a very good team and if I give you the team information you would gladly tip me with organisations, but I dont need to tell you, because im not playing for your ****ing community.

Please, is there anyone out there who could just tip me with some webistes and stop telling me what I am doing wrong?

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Se  Scruul Mick was saying there aren't any communities that will give you "(im talking about sponsorship, lan travels, t-shirts, server, etc.)?"

He isn't talking about your team or lack of information about your team. He's talking about what information you DID provide.

over 11 years ago

Se  Scruul less of the rude language please mate.

over 11 years ago

Ez  Shadsdoesntevenlift I got mad when people don't understand what I want.

over 11 years ago

Se  Scruul First of all your attitude stinks. People are right about the selected information, which is proving why we can't give you the information you need in return.

If you're of the calibre of LAN funding, then who do you expect us to suggest?

VeryGames? MTW? Mouz?....Just in case they're thinking about dropping their current teams?

over 11 years ago

Se  Scruul regardless of you getting "mad", that doesn't justify you being rude to other members of the community. You've provided limited information, so people who are happy to help are limited in how much they can advise or suggest to you.

Gb  dronee
Website Operations Director
over 11 years ago

Freezzzze still in your team? I hear he's decent like.

The type of org which people can provide you with info for varies on your ability.

I work for TCM-Gaming, and although we're not interested in css these days unless you're aiming to win events, beating the likes of VG, it wouldn't be worth it for us.

over 11 years ago

Gb  dronee +1 on that browski.

and just Wow and this thread.

over 11 years ago

Gb  dronee We are aiming to beat the very best and compete in tournaments.

over 11 years ago

Gb  dronee I know that we are "nonamers" but we are good.

over 11 years ago

Se  Scruul you know css is dying in like a month, so why would you being one of the "best teams" in sweden matter

over 11 years ago

03  DmE I do not think that css is dying in a month.

over 11 years ago

scruul, are your team one of the best in sweden?? dont think so :)

over 2 years ago

To not be bitter 'cause I'm getting sick of thisprivate investigator indianapolis cost