Universal Gaming League

over 13 years ago

With the upcoming cups from UNGL I've decided to take the time to remind players/teams/team captains that Libra Anti-Cheat is a MUST for all official UNGL games. The administration team has decided that teams of which have players with Libra issues need to sort this out before the cup goes live, this can be done by posting your issue in the "Libra Anti-Cheat"� discussion board on UNGL forums. Players which fail to do so and approach the administration team with issues such as "My Libra doesn't work, can I use X-Ray Anti-Cheat for this cup?�" (The answer is no by the way) while the cup is "live" will result in your team being disqualified for being ignorant to UNGL rules/policy and not taking the time to make sure that everything runs okay for you.

If I may take the time to suggest you download Libra Anti-Cheat from the top right of the website, launch it, load Counter-Strike: Source and leave it run for a couple of minutes, exit Libra and attempt to upload the screenshots that have been taken during that specific time. If Libra has an issue you need to post about it or solve it by whatever means necessary BEFORE you attempt compete in the cup.

To sum this post up: Make sure Libra works before you attempt to play an official game on UNGL if you fail to do so and tell admins just before a game goes live "My Libra doesn't work" you face the repercussions of team disqualification for that cup thus the opposing team wins by default.

[notice] YOU HAVE HAD AMPLE WARNING! SORT OUT LIBRA BEFORE THE CUP.[/notice]

Gb  Fatal.
Xanos Bitch.
over 13 years ago
Gb  Fatal.
Xanos Bitch.
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago

Mc  Xano Can I use X-ray? xD

Ok jokes aside a few other things that can help you with Libra 'lagging' or 'freezing' in-game are:

- Setting HL2 process in task manager to HIGH

- Making sure the Libra process in task manager is set to low (I think Paradox made this as a default function of Libra now, can't remember)

- Disabling Anti-Alaising in game options.

- Setting Libra to run on a seprate CPU core from CS:S - via 'Set affinity' in task manager

Basically these are a few of the things that helped me and one of my teammates with Libra, so hopefully does the same for some of you guys with standing Libra problems.

Thought I'd put these down here as this should help admins have less people coming to them with Libra issues (I hope lol)

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 13 years ago

Bumping this as it needs to be read.

over 13 years ago

01  Rings of Saturn Of course. Im making my read this so good that when I call them at 03:00 AM they need to know this in their sleep.

over 13 years ago

BUMP!

over 13 years ago

Bump

over 13 years ago

Bump (was off the list :) )

over 13 years ago

TTT

over 13 years ago

Bumping one last time

over 13 years ago

Xano hinting about friend soundling like a spacker, it's fine for now hes in thailand for 3 weeks but would be nice to fix he isnt playing in cup so it's not exactly urgent?

almost 12 years ago

Mc  Xano oh good that i readed this cuz new in here :) where i can download it can somebody give me a link..?

Au  r0b1
CS Head Admin
almost 12 years ago

at the top of the page - the bit that says libra =]

almost 12 years ago

Should prob fix the errors in this. It's as old as the hills o.O

almost 12 years ago

please do :)

almost 12 years ago

I'll do it when I get to my desktop unless one of you want to as I'm no longer staff *cough cough*

almost 12 years ago

much better m8 ;)

almost 12 years ago

Just wana ask if libra wont work before some match can we record demo and play like that ? or we must contack admins to ask ? :)

Au  r0b1
CS Head Admin
almost 12 years ago

01  Trooper ahem... i edited it first. Mc  Xano just tried to steal my thunder -____-

Au  r0b1
CS Head Admin
almost 12 years ago

S0  shanjika if libra is not working you have to contact an admin

almost 12 years ago

lololololololol ok much better Au  r0b1 :)

almost 12 years ago

Au  r0b1 I don't think so... =S

Gb  IV
Slugger
almost 12 years ago

AS if he ****ing bumped this.

almost 12 years ago

Gb  IV my thoughts EXACTLY.

almost 12 years ago

Au  r0b1 kk :)

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
almost 12 years ago

i dont get.... why xano is posting rules didnt u quit ur admin job etc ?

almost 12 years ago

read the date of the first post :P

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
almost 12 years ago

BAN DAT ****ING guy who bumped the thread. Making me look like EVEN MOAR OF A TOOL BOX.

almost 12 years ago

Because you are a tool virus.

almost 12 years ago

Jp  mr.viruS How oh so very awkward.

over 2 years ago

And I didn't like the endingcolorado springs guitar teacher