Universal Gaming League

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 8 years ago

Theres probably another thread on a different part of the forums similar to this but whatever.

Basically quite a few UNGL posters play DayZ, may aswell get each other added on steam or whatever, maybe help each other out ingame (I'm no noob, i love killing carebears).

So just drop your steam names or whatever and we could see if we could get anything going?

DominicStone

ps. dare you try to kill me noops

over 8 years ago

You've got me, Tend to play on LU88 LU85 and DE777 servers.

Usually scour the medical tents for supplies before heading north and picking up some weapons.

Tend to only carry emergency supplies and find what I need rather than carry loads.

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 8 years ago

Hey you can have me as well, I just worked out how to equip a hatchet - I shall be a valuable ally. I also just learnt how to open doors.

over 8 years ago

i have broken legs and 300 blood.

over 8 years ago

Satndard, but we've all been there

To the ATV it's rescue mission time!

Yes we had an ATV, however ran out of fuel miles from anywhere, and by the time we had got a jerry can, someone had knicked it

over 8 years ago

Yes hello, this is dog.

over 8 years ago

I fell off a bridge in kamenka and broke my legs when running to find hrizn.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 8 years ago

01  hrizn Knew you and Dan would do something like that.

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
over 8 years ago

Gb  IV It seems I may have died with the FAL and the car respawned.

ITS OK THOUGH I MET UP WITH SOME SCOTTISH GUYS AND I AM LEADING THEM TO THE AIRFIELD!

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
over 8 years ago

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrv1rus

add me :) Love this game.

over 8 years ago

Gb  IV first tine i found a shotgun i got so excited i forgot you couldnt jump off platforms.

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 8 years ago

Steam - chaddy555 Started to play it again.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 8 years ago

Gb  DEADLYY YO WILL PAY FOR THAT CAR GOD DAMN, THE INSURANCE PREMIUMS WERE HUGE.

3 months ago
about 1 month ago

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.

vận chuyển xe ô tô bắc nam

19 days ago

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.

look at here

19 days ago

Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.

read more

16 days ago

Those days are worth remembering! Thanks!

shed builder Springfield VA