Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

I imagine graphic bugs are pretty common seeing as the mod's in alpha, but I'm wondering if they happen to everyone at the same places. I've encountered two so far, the first was well inland when I came across what I guess is a radio tower painted with red and white stripes (looks basically like a lighthouse), I saw it from a distance so ran towards it but when I got really close if I looked towards it a tonne of triangles appear making it impossible to continue. The second was nearer the coast where I spotted a military looking hanger, if I'm close enough when I look towards it I get the same weird triangles.

It's a shame that both are very juicy looking places to investigate :/

EDIT: Just read this post and it seems that others are having the same problem especially around military locations (which I think both of mine were) - http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/50108-graphic-glitch-the-fractal-nuke/

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
over 11 years ago

Its because of barbed wires and military spawns, everyone is getting them ;/

however if you hold down L SHIFT and press NUMPAD - and then type ' flush ' it should attempt to remove the glitch although sometimes it doesn't work

over 11 years ago

thanks i'll give it a go when im next one :)

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
over 11 years ago

The bug is the dead human soldiers and the mass graves .

Rocket should be bringing out a fix soon tho from what i heard. Its also seems really bad for ATI GPU :(

over 11 years ago

Just thought I'd mention another bug I'm having, everytime I join a server I always respawn unconcious for some reason (full blood, not bleeding, no broken bones and no players/zombies around me), I have to wait for a few mins for the timer to finish and then I get up and it's back to normal, quite annoying as my stuff is essentially there for the taking for a few minutes.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

Gb  DEADLYY Totally didn't steal that expertise fix off me, definitely not.

Gb  PreDator Havent logged in for a week so it might be new but it might be due to you being near other players/zombies and introduced as an anti-f4/server hopping measure.

over 11 years ago

If you join a server unconscious it means that the last server you was on thinks that you have left while under attack from players or zombies. It's to stop players which leave while being attack and is a type of punishment for those which do. But sometimes this isn't the case. It can be a bit buggy and I have had it happen to me when I'm no where near a zombie.

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
over 11 years ago

Gb  IV Whatchu talkin' 'bout willis

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 11 years ago

Gb  DEADLYY Me and my mate at work were literally just relaying saying that to each other at the end of work today, i open the changing room cubicle door (a little room inside the changing room) while saying "whatchu talkin' bout Willis?" only to surprise a muslim guy praying in there who hadn't locked the door.

My reaction was literally this.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

01  JK. You obviously haven't met the invisible zombies then, rookies, ALL OF YOU.

Gb  DazzyJ "nope"

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
over 11 years ago

Gb  IV What about the zombies which can absorb 3/4 mags of AKM??

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

Gb  DEADLYY I assume im still alive, how is your scott expedition going??

Try and get back on the route.

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
over 11 years ago

Gb  IV Re-formatted mah pc with more ram, havent installed DayZ yet buuuuut im in stary sobor iirc

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

gear?

over 3 years ago

really interesting. great site glad i found this thanks :D

www.hairextensionsbaltimoremd.com