Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

http://www.geniushow.com/2012/08/10/how-to-increase-the-performance-fps-of-dayz-on-you-computer/

So my Dayz was lagging abit and the Fps was really slow so i found this was to improve your FPS and it actaully works really well and it seriously helps out with and lagg or fps issuses anyone maybe having.

Worth a look tbh.

Au  r0b1
CS Head Admin
over 11 years ago

Nice find, may encourage more people to play it :D

01  HugzZILA
Free Hugz
over 11 years ago

Au  r0b1 So hard to install!

over 11 years ago

01  HugzZILA 1.download arma 2/ operation arrow head.

2. Download six updater from dayz site.

3. install/run six updater/ arma games

????

4. profit

Gb  paradox
The Boss
over 11 years ago

new update fixes the graphical error too

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 11 years ago

Gb  paradox It's still happening for some.

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
01  HugzZILA
Free Hugz
over 11 years ago

01  gaz.

1. Learn to take a joke.

2. Dont be such a spastic

3. Dont be such a spackle.

4. Profit

over 11 years ago

01  HugzZILA to be fair to him i guess that was an inside joke and therefore isn't too obvious considering the number of people who struggle to install it.

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 11 years ago

01  HugzZILA "1. Learn to take a joke. "

It was a poor joke

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

SHUT UP YOU'RE ALL DUMB

01  HugzZILA
Free Hugz
over 11 years ago

01  Chaddy Go away

over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago

hella hate thread lol

about 11 years ago

anyone even still playing this game

Gb  Sparky
Really?
about 11 years ago

00  killix Pretty impressive necro there bud.

Au  r0b1
CS Head Admin
about 11 years ago

Gb  Sparky double necro'd himself. It's a new low.

and 00  killix , yes.

over 3 years ago

thanks for the info

-

www.hairextensionsomaha.com

over 1 year ago

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.Cole Gordon

over 1 year ago

Thank a lot. You have done excellent job. I enjoyed your blog . Nice effortsSecond Income Center

over 1 year ago

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!Cole Gordon

over 1 year ago

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & workSecond Income Center

over 1 year ago

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.ACN

over 1 year ago

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.Second Income Center

over 1 year ago

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!ACN

over 1 year ago

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.Second Income Center

over 1 year ago

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset...ACN

3 months ago

Hello everyone. Using MSN, I discovered your blog. This post is quite well retro bowl written. I will definitely bookmark it and return to read more of your interesting information. I appreciate the post. Without a doubt, I will come back.