Universal Gaming League

almost 10 years ago

Hey! I'm looking for a european team (nordic pref.) that wants to aim high. I have some 1500 hours (800 csgo) played in CS, and current MM rank is Legendary eagle master (even though I know MM rank is kinda unreliable when talking about skill, but it gives an indication^^). Some info about me: - 21 years old - Living in finland, proficient in Finnish, Swedish, English - Competitive spirit - Active almost on a daily basis - Decent AWP, that's the role I'd like to play the most, but I'm fine at everything else too - Willing and able to attend LANs around Europe - Willing to give it all for my team and stay up for hours perfecting strats etc. Used to play css in a team, ranked top 20 on the ESL ladder. Haven't had time to play that competitively last year due to studies, but I'm graduating to become a commercial pilot really soon, so now I started to play a lot more. So if you have a team that wants to aim high, and you need a 5th guy, contact me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/johnnymanx/