Universal Gaming League

over 9 years ago

i am looking for a keen team. i want to go lan in april as this may be my last dunno yet.

me

keen

sun-weds 7-10 but may do Thursday at a push as i do have a misses n kids

willing to put lots time into training for team and myself

i havent played for a while but will quickly get back into it and get my game back

you

be +1 or +2 at a push

be keen

be on when you say you will be on.

put time in to train and practice

add me

jimmydmello

over 1 year ago

Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post.Alison J Prince

over 1 year ago

Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here.Alison J Prince

over 1 year ago

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engagedEric Worre

over 1 year ago

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...Alison J Prince

over 1 year ago

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post.Nine University

over 1 year ago

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made.Eric Worre

over 1 year ago

Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts.Nine University

over 1 year ago

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.Eric Worre

over 1 year ago

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.Limelife

over 1 year ago

Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse moreNine University

over 1 year ago

This website is remarkable information and facts it's really excellentLimelife