Universal Gaming League

almost 8 years ago

Introduction:

Please read the whole post before submitting an application, there will be key information within this post that you’ll need to be aware of.

CritStar eSports is a new organisation starting up, run by myself, Avey, and we’re looking for a Counter-Strike team to represent us in the Counter-Strike scene, we’re looking for a dedicated, stable, active team to help us make a name for ourselves. Obviously you have to keep in mind there a few requirements too, that your team will need to pass before I can even consider yourselves to represent my organisation.

What we are looking for.

We are looking for a team with a serious attitude, a team who knows what they want and how to get it. We are looking for a team with dedicate and passionate players who are striving to improve how they play as individuals and as a team. We are looking for a team with distinctive structure and control. We are looking for a team who will be playing mainly leagues and eventually LANs

What we are offering.

We will represent you from day one, on our website and our social media pages, up front we will provide you with private teamspeak space and a game server. The longer you play for our Organisation and the better results you bring the more money we will pour into you. With funding ranging from paying for tournaments, cups and leagues to buying jourseys and potentially LAN tickets. Obviously for that to happen you will have to show your worth to the organisation. Of course we will also be there for you not only physically but also mentally and emotionally, we will watch your games, provide moral support and be there for your team when things aren’t going as great as we’d hope.

Requirements:

-Everyone in the team has to be over the age of 16.

-Positive but serious attitude.

- Team has to have been together for atleast 3 months.

-Minimum skill high (LEM+)

-Team located within europe

Application Process:

The application process will consist of three stages:

-Initial Application

The initial application consists of several questions that will help us determine if you are what our organisation is looking for and if you match our basic requirements. Please make sure you do not lie on this application, as this may result in complete removal of your team from the organisation. And please make sure that your application is filled out by an Owner/Manager/IGL of the team.

-First interview with Team Owner/Manager/IGL

This is the second stage in the application process, this is the first interview where I ask the representative of the team, the IGL/Owner/Manager, a series of question about the team, the teams achievements and goals, etc. And I answer all the question that the team and/or the leader might have in regards to the organisation or any further processes.

-Second Interview with the representative of the team

The second interview will be used talk through the terms and conditions of the team joining our organisation, this will be where you will be able to tell me what you want from us and we will be able to tell you what we want and expect from you and your team.

Link to Application:

http://goo.gl/forms/pfK9OqQKgFQ5TYuf1

Additional Information:

Just to make you aware, we will be replying to each application with 48 hours, letting you know if you made it past the initial application stage or not.

Rejection notices will be sent by email, if you haven’t provided an email on the application, you will not be receiving a rejection notice.

Also please leave a comment below once to have send us an application to help me manage the amount of applications I receive and help me get around to your application as fast as possible.

about 3 years ago

great that i found this forum. People here are great. Learned alot. Keep posting more cost of dental implants